Chapter 1

No POV

"Y\N!!! hurry or your gonna be late for school." called down your mom. You groaned and try to get up but ended up failing. "but mom!!!" you called down. "Y\N you better get your butt down here before I go up there and make you come down here myself!!!!" yelled out your mom. You sighed and got ready for school doing your routine of talking a shower and brushing your teeth. You went down stairs and ate your breakfast put your shoes on and left the house.

You walked down to your bus stop and waited. When the bus finally came you got on and took a seat by the window. Once getting to school you got of and went to your locker. Getting your stuff you went to first period.

~time skip~

"Bye guys" you shouted to your friends as you made your way to your house. Once there you walked to your room and dropped your bookbag on the floor by your bed. Since your mom was at work and you really didn't want to do your homework you decided on playing the game you bought. You smiled as you went to put on your headphones. You loaded the game and began to play. In the beginning it went perfectly fine, but then it started to glitch. You frowned and closer when a hand came out and grabbed you. You tried to pull back, but you really couldn't. Then you screamed.

"Ahhhhhh"

And everything went black...