If We Could Dream

HEY EVERYONE! DRAMIONE IS VERY POPULAR! So I decided to take my own little twist of it and make into something sweet and maybe have other parts to it. I'm hoping you like my twist of it and pass it on!

PROLOGUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hermione's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up, I realized I had a major headache.

"Be careful there, 'Mione." A voice said from the doorway. I looked up and smiled. Ron was holding a tray of food. "I heard you groaning so me and Mum made you something to eat. You've been out for a while."

"Ron," I stammered shocked at what they did. "You shouldn't have."

"Well, it wasn't much. Just a little thing to cheer you up after the war."

"Oh Ron," I gasped out. "Its perfect. You're perfect." Ron blushed. "Come here." Ron walked over to the edge of the bed with the tray of food still in his hands. Once he knelt so he was at eye level with me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"Gosh you two!" A voice exclaimed from the doorway.

"Ginny!" Ron whined. "Why do you have to ruin everything!"

"I wasn't ruining anything!" Ginny protested. "I just noticed that you hadn't come down for a while and I wanted to see if Hermione was okay. It looks like she is, so I'm leaving now."

"Good. Just run away and don't come back." Ron said. I laughed.

"You're hopeless." I said kissing him once more.

1 Month Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Draco's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I could do was cry. I felt like such a baby, but I couldn't help myself. I felt completely weak and alone. My father was taken to prison and I don't think he's coming back this time. I feel like it's all my fault though. Or...maybe I should blame my mum. Apparently she lied to the Dark Lord and that is how they won. Yeah, yeah. She wanted to make sure I was safe, but honestly, I'd rather the Dark Lord win then my father be in prison. I looked up at my ceiling and let out more tears. I could hear my mum in the other room crying as well. It has been a month and we still aren't over it. My Aunt is dead, which isn't really much of a loss to me, but it makes mum sad and when mum is sad, I am too. I got out of my bed and walked out of my room. I started walking towards her room without really realizing it. When I reached her room, I opened her door. She didn't seem to notice.

"Mum?" I asked not sure where she was. "Can I come in?"

"Of course, Draco." Mum said from her bed. I walked over and climbed into bed with her. She sat up and put a loving arm around me. I felt weird with her because I was much older and I was never the weak person, but now, I think I just needed her. After a few moments, mum spoke. "Draco, what are you feeling?"

"Uhm...I'm not sure. I...I don't know." I said looking at her. "Mum, are you okay?"

"I'll be fine Draco." She said smiling at me and rubbing my back encouragingly. I leaned into her and put my head on her shoulder and cried silently.