Zeldris

Elizabeth's Pov

I stared at Meliodas, Did he not remember me? Did I change that much?

"It's Elizabeth" I told him, giving him a small smile. 

"Did I meet you from before?" He asked, which gave me a little hope that he'd remember at least one memory of me.

"Yes, We were best friends?" I asked, but once I saw the confusion in his eyes. I knew he forgot, I looked down. "I'm sorry but It doesn't ring a bell." He shrugged.

"It's okay," I smiled, then looked at Diane. She nodded, "Let's go Elizabeth, let's leave these lovebirds alone."

"Lovebirds?" I asked, it suddenly hurt as it came out of my mouth. "Yeah, They're kind of together." Diane tried telling me quietly. I looked down again, "I see."

I didn't know why I felt this way, Maybe it was because I hoped that Meliodas would still remember me after these years.

"Let's go to the cafeteria" We walked down the halls and I saw a boy with black hair and a pair of black eyes. I stopped and in the process, making Diane stop too.

"Zeldris?" I asked, He looked up from his phone. His eyes went wide. "Elizabeth!" He exclaimed, running up and suddenly hugging me. I heard Diane giggle at him, he was just so cute.

"When did you come? Are you here to visit? How are you? I miss you!" He bombarded me with questions. 

"I just came today, I'm not. I'm here to learn, I'm fine. I miss you too." I hugged him back, He had a huge smile. "Did you see Meliodas today?" He asked, I nodded frowning a bit.

"What's wrong?" He asked and looked at Diane, she had a slight frown too.

"He didn't remember me." I told him, and he gave me a confused look. "What? How come? But.." He trailed off, I looked at him.

"As I remember, he talked about you yesterday."  He stated, I rose my right brow. "What?" 

"Yeah, he talked about you." He nodded, I looked at Diane and she shrugged. 

"That's weird, He just said he doesn't remember her." Diane stated, Zeldris furrowed his brows.

"Something's wrong, We'll figure it out. But right now I have to go to my locker" He pointed ahead, I nodded.

"Bye Zeldris!" I waved as he walked away, I looked at Diane, she was looking at Zeldris with  her brow raised.

"That isn't where his Locker is, He's a year younger and I've been to his locker before." Diane pointed out, furrowing her brows. 

"Maybe he was gonna meet someone." I suggested, she shrugged with a smirk, "Probably." 

We continued walking and saw a free table, We bought our food and someone sat next to me, I looked to the side.

"Ban!"