Aleanna and the Strawberry Shampoo

Quick story:

The first mistake my eight grade teacher made, was seating me and my best friend next to each other. While his rule proposed gender specific seating arrangements, a miracle had dropped in straight from purgatory (or hell, in his case) and placed fuckbucket.... Uh.... Aleanna and myself together. Throughout the year, our minds were occupied by the monstrosity that is the Internet, you know, Wattpad, etc., during school. Even so, we both passed with flying colours.

Anyways, a particularly fine day resulted in the story that is Aleanna's Strawberry shampoo. So one day, Aleanna's and I were f**king around, laughing and all. She was moving her hands around and...moving, in general.

And then it happened.

Aleanna's hair whipped it's way into the confused face of the guy behind here.

But, you see, Aleanna's is a brave soul.

She gritted her teeth, and slowly turned to meet the guy's wrath. Keep in mind that we were all like 13 at the time and 13 year old son area silt agitated.

So she turns, only to meet the forlorn face of the guy. He cocks his eyebrow, tilts his head, and in an imploring voice, asks "Do you use Strawberry Shampoo?"

Alright kids, I can't remember particularities but you get the point. Also I would like to sincerely apologize to Aleanna, because I haven't talked to her in so long. She is a amazing and I really do love her, and I guess she is now permitted to sell me because I'm a terrible friend. Also I want to text her but I got a new phone so I have to do the standard "new phone who dis" thing so anyways bye I'm sh*t at writing.