Step Siblings (A One Direction fanfic)

HEY... so this fanfic is edited but if you see mistakes please tell me 

thanks  

~:~:~:~

Pro-log

"Just do it Ashley!!" My dad, Jake yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "You're going with me so just pack and make this easier on me and yourself."

I looked at him over the edge of the railing from up stairs. He had dark brown shaggy hair that he can style perfectly. He was wearing a button up shirt and black dress pants. "Are you really going to make me leave here? This is where mom died. I don't want to leave her" I said seriously.

I wasn't the sappy, crying kind of girl. I could be serious at a time when most would cry. My mom died of cancer in this house. We all took it seriously hard but we knew it was coming. We only had so much time. "Uh. Ashley. She is with us where ever we go. Now go pack" He sighed deeply and rubbed his temple.

I shouldn't push the subject. Dad feels like getting married again is cheating on her and I know how he's taking it,hard. "Okay" I started to walk to my room. "Oh and dad? She would want you to be happy" and with that I went to my room and packed my clothes and the stuff I absolutly need.

We can't take the furniture so Anne already has that supplied for us. Of course I didn't want to go. I didn't want to move, but I wanted my dad to be happy.

Once I was finished packing I went to my bed and layed down. Tomorrow the privite plane is coming and we are going on that. I look at the clock and groan. I roll over and go to bed. Its going to be a long day tomorrow.

***

My alarm clock sounded loud. I quickly grabbed my phone and turned it off. 3 hours before we have to go. I grabbed the clothes I left out for me to wear and took a shower. I still had my shower stuff because there was no point in taking it.

My aunt Betty and her family is moving in the house so its a good thing we are leaving the furniture and stuff. After my long shower I got out. I quickly dried off and put my clothes on before towel dryed my Auburn colored hair. I wish I would have left my blow dryer out.

I was wearing a white 'Set Me Free' tee on and skinny jeans. It was summer in England so I was dressing light and just grabbed a coat.

"Ashley. Ashley. Ashley. ASHLEY" My dad yelled repeatably. I didn't hear him to last second.

"I know I'm coming" I yelled loudly and went down the stairs. All together we have 9 bags. I have 6 and he has 3. We were suppose to go shopping once we got there anyways. We got into the car and drove to the airport. Once we were there we got on the plane and I slept the hole ride to England.

"Asley. Wake up sweetheart. We are here" My dad said waking me up.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. I sighed. "I don't want to be here" I mumbled to myself and got up.

There were a couple of men grabbing out luggage and taking it to a rentle car. I followed my dad as he got into the car. "I guess this is the upside to Anne having a famous son" My dad said and I scuffed.

"I'm just happy he is famous and won't be there" I mumbled and crossed my arms.

He looked at me. "He is on break.. He is staying at Annes house while his band mates are in the guest house across the lake so they are always going to be there" He said unsure of himself.

"WHAT?!?" I yelled. "I thought you said I was going to be the kid there!"

"No. i said you were going to be the only teenage girl.. His sister is in college away from home."

I groaned. After that the car ride was silent. We had a long drive before we actually got there. I swear this marrige keeps getting worse and worse.

♪♪♪♪

HEY! Okay so this was just a starter of the book that explained somethings. I'm not even calling this a chapter because its more of a filler!! Harry and One Direction will come in a lot from now on!! Thanks for reading

xoxo