eight - curiosity killed the cat

THE THOUGHT OF HER naming a cat after him makes Jimin feel giddy inside. He knows it's nothing too special but the thought of he even considering it makes him happy. His mind wanders off from his studies and his eyes linger of her face.

He doesn't mean to stare but he's been crushing on her so hard and he hates himself for not having the courage to ask her out. He swallows hard and looks away from her. Words jumble in his head as he thinks over how to ask her out. And when he thinks he has the right words he looks back up at her.

But what he notices behind her makes him glare. Jungkook stands a few meters behind her and makes inappropriate gestures. Jimin cautiously attempts to silently tell him to go away. Jungkook doesn't listen and continues, "Fuck off." Jimin whispers harshly making her look up at him.

"What?" She says confused by Jimin's sudden outburst. Jimin shakes his head, "Nothing just, uh texting my friend. Guess I spoke out loud." He sighs thanking himself for a quick save. Which makes him grab his phone and unlocking it to quickly text Jungkook.

have u ever heard the saying, curiosity killed the cat? why don't u piss off.

-----

the photo makes me cri ;-;