A plan is made

One Week before

The warehouse was never cleaned out, there were blood stains all over the floors from the Hyenas' slain. In the center of the warehouse was a whiteboard and a semi-circle of chairs around the front of the whiteboard. In these chairs sat the Suicide Squad; Harley Quinn, El Diablo, Killer Croc, Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, Slipknot and Katana. Deadshot stood at the side of the whiteboard with a marker. The hyena's scratched at the locked door at the sound of the squad mumbling among each other. 

"Alright people, shut it" Deadshot said, using his hands to signal silence. Harley sat right up and paid her full attention while everyone else slouched in their chairs. "Now, the 'Avengers' are the only thing getting in our way of this plan. So no one is to tell no one about this, got it?" The group replied with a unenthusiastic "yes" while Harley excitably squealed "yes!". Deadshot just rolled his eyes. 

"Now, this detonator, where is it at the moment?" Slipknot asked, crossing his leg over his knee. His foot accidentally touched Killer Croc's thigh and he growled. He put his feet flat on the ground. 

"Killer Croc, myself and some other men we've hired have transported it into a blind spot in the sewerage system underneath New York city last week. The area is clean. I fixed a safety lock door to the place and made the walls around it almost impenetrable, but we ran into some trouble. A man in a red suit was seen wondering the sewers, spray painting the walls and spying on us. He was heavily armed with katanas and hand guns. He cut down more than half of our men and tried to break into the room, but I injured him severely and he made an escape." He took the lid off of the marker and illustrated what the man looked like. Harley laughed at his interpretation of the man. 

"Do you think this is funny Quinn? This is serious, we could have a spy on our hands planning to mess up our attack by contacting the Avengers. Heck, he could even be an Avenger!" Deadshot spat. Harley sat back in her seat and stared at the concrete floor. As Deadshot finished off his drawing, Katana's hand shot up. "Yes Tatsu?"

"Are those big things his eyes?" she asked, pointing at the circles around his eye holes. 

"Uh no, no this is his mask. This is decoration" Deadshot said, circling the eyes with his finger. 

"So you didn't see his face?" Boomerang said, holding his palm out. 

"No, I didn't have an opportunity to remove his mask or take him down."

"What's his name?" Enchantress asked, pointing at the figure. 

"I don't know, but I figure that we will know soon." There was a moment of silence while Deadshot wiped the board clean. "Okay, so here's the plan, a recap." He illustrated a map on one half of the board and dot points of the plan on the other half. "Killer Croc, Slipknot and I will guard the detonator until it's two minutes until launch time. When it's two minutes I will contact everyone on their walkie talkies to put these in," he took out a pair of ear plugs from his pocket and showed the group "these will protect you from having your brains turn to putty." He looked worryingly at Harley, he felt as if her brain was already smoosh. She retired from looking depressingly at the concrete to staying her crazy, enthusiastic self. 

"But what about Mistah J? And what about ye' daughter D'Shot?" Harley gasped "What about my babies?!" 

"Don't worry about Zoe, she's staying with my mum in Michigan. Do you seriously still give a rat's ass about that psycho?"

"Of course I do! He's my puddin'!" Harley said, crossing her legs on the chair and tapping her knees with her fingers lightly. She giggled a little. 

"Do we really want the Joker involved in this Harley?" Boomerang asked.

"Well he's my puddin' pie of course I do! I couldn't live without 'im!"

"But he despises you most of the time!"Katana added.

"No he don't! He loves me like I love him!"

"She is crazy" El Diablo whispered to Killer Croc, who nodded in reply. Deadshot sighed heavily.

"If we get the Joker involved in this we need to be careful about our actions, especially Harley. Harley, we cannot have you double cross us like last time" Deadshot said, his hands on his hips. 

"Yes sir! But what about my babies Bud and Lou? They're my family!" Harley whined, pointing towards the door. 

"We'll soundproof the door and we'll need to block off any gaps or airways. We will need to create artificial air flow in the room." 

"Oh phew! My babies will be okay," Harley celebrated, "Didya hear that babies? You're gonna be okay!" The hyena's barked and laughed while scratching at the metal door. Everyone in the group looked at her funny. "What?" They all turned away. 

"As I was saying. The plan. Killer Croc, Slipknot and I will be with the detonator until the final two minutes. Boomerang, El Diablo and Katana I need you protecting the sewerage area. That means walking through every tunnel with a monitor. That leaves Harley, Enchantress and the supposed Joker. You guys will be keeping an eye out on the surface of the Avengers and The Bat through your walkie talkies. You need to make sure no one leaves the city. Once the detonator goes off, again you need to use the ear plugs, every one will be dead in the state. We will have total control and rule. We can clear our names for good. Helicopter leaves tomorrow morning" Deadshot finalised, jotting down the final step. Harley started applauding and cheering. 

"Let's go kick some Avenger butt!" Harley squealed, jumping out of her chair and racing towards the room upstairs. Her laughter filled the warehouse as the team left.