Kise Ryuota ll sᏆᎪᏒs ll

An occasional chill would tiptoe your nerves when the wind would periodically slam into you and leave your body tingling with slight coldness. A quiet smile twinkled upon your lips just like the thousands of stars overhead that complimented the swaying long green blades of grass and shadowy oak trees beneath. The world seemed so calm and serene almost as if no other soul lingered on the lands except for yours. It would've been peaceful but, eerie for sure and not to mention kise-less. Kise-less would be torturing but, if it was then you're mind wouldn't be skipping off the deep end every minute of every day.

Blades of grass harmlessly poked your clothed skin on your thighs as you shifted into a more comfortable position, planning to stay a bit longer here, on the small hills behind the school, away from people and stress.

The stars, they shined so bright, reflecting their beauty in your eyes though you've seen this sight many times, it never failed to appeal you. All that childishness, cheesiness and immaturity still remained inside you as your eyes slowly closed shut, darkness blocking you from the twinkling orbs. You didn't know exactly when you found your fingers interlaced together, lifted up-til your chest, your lips chanting "..Star light, star bright, the first star I see tonight; I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight..." Somehow the possible wishes you always desired had come true and that made you believe in these kinds of things since you were a child, "..Oh god, please take this stress off my head.." An audible and dramatic sigh left the back of your throat as you care-freely laid your back onto the tickling blades of grass, "...And maybe make Kise fall in love with me.." You were speaking with a side smile as if god was right there beside you, listening to your wishes.

In the distance, grasshoppers whispered and chirped, disclosing the blissfully happy silence around. The tree branches nodded overhead as a result of the wind that whistled silently in your ears too. Lightly, You could feel yourself loosing to the tranquility, your mind completely blank and empty which felt so good.

Until...

"(Name)-cchi..?"

That sly familiar voice evoked a wanted yet, unwanted sensation clenching your chest, squeezing relentlessly. Your eyes swooped to the Blonde Small Forward ambling towards you, wearing his usual smile. Promptly, you wrestled yourself to sit upright and locked your eyes with those two puddles of molten golds, passing a funny fiddly smile, "What are you doing here?" You asked, "I come here often." You arched your eyebrow at his response, "I've never seen you here, though.." Skepticism was clearly sensed in your voice and words, " I always go to the other side of the hills..." His comment seemed more like a question, "Pft Kise, you're not the type of person who likes being alone, I've known you since we were kids."

"You can't tell who I really am, (Name)" He plopped next to you with that toy smile on his face, unwavering.

"Ha stop using those cliche corny lines, Kise" You rolled your eyes and the smile on your face pinched up. Which kindled a low laugh from Kise, the sound of it prickling your skin as temptingly as if he'd kissed it.

Kise's golds darted from you to the stars overhead, "..You do know that these stars are giant spheres of hot gases, right?"

You reluctantly nodded.

"...So, basically stars can't make your wishes come true.."

You completely turned to him, nodding again in a questioning way.

"..But, I can." The corner of his lips temptingly tugged upwards into a side smile, making your face flush with a visible shade of cerise.

"Are you stalking me, dumbass?" You were mixed with a hybrid of anger and embarrassment, observing the certainty that he was stalking you and he heard your wishes, particularly about him too.

"Dumbass?! You were the one wishing on stars!" He uselessly flailed his arms to pin the point.

"Did you just confess to me?" You tried to dodge that agitating comment jumping on your nerves.

"Yes, I did and I'm proud of it."