Part 1

Pls read the discretion and then read the story..

introduction:
Harry Styles is 22,He is the CEO of Royal field Aoirways. He as many enemies.

Olivia Gomez is 19,she is a Sophomore. She has no parents.She lives alone.

HARRY'S POV:
I was so exhausted of all my work .I went and sat in a park.Suddenly The girl in front of me fainted and fell.well and good I was behind her I caught her.I tried waking her up but she wouldn't move.So I carried her up and took her too my car and drove to a nearby hospital. I was waiting out of the ward till the doctor checked her.Then 10mins later the doctor came out
And at once i asked"Doctor how is she?what's wrong with her?"and the doctor said" She is under stress I don't know why,she looks like she has been crying for many day and has not eaten anything. She is been given drips.She can be discharged but needs to be taken care of as she is very weak.You can see her if u want."
I don't know who she is but
She looked so innocent,she had black hair and black eyes she was not fair but she was pretty. all I wanted to do is help her so I went in to see her.

OLIVEA'S POV:
I've been crying for one week and I have not eaten anything because my parents died in a car accident a week ago.Today morning I decided to go to a park where I used to go with my dad .While I was walking in the park I felt my self weak and I fainted and fell and someone from behind caught me.I open my eyes and I find my self in the hospital with drips pocked in my skin.I guess that person brought me here.I turned towards the door and saw a boy about age 22 standing there .He was charming,he had green eyes and long curly hair little below his shoulder.he was looking at me.As I had no strength I gave him a pale smile.He came a sat on a chair next to me "I know its none of my business but can I ask u some questions?" He said "yeah go ahead"I said softly "what is your name ?"he asked . I didn't know who he was but something told me I can trust him."Oliva Gomez"I answered."what's wrong sweetie why have u been crying and stressful?"
He said so charmingly. I burst into tears and without realizing I held onto him and cried in his chest.He smelled nice.I fell really comfortable when I held him and save.he than put his hand on my back and started rubbing it to calm me down."don't cry love,u got to tell me something so I can help u" he said "but why u want to help me" I said sniffing "I don't know its just that something is telling me to do so" he said holding on to me.I realized that I was still in his arms and I pulled away blushing."ok,so u need complete rest.Tell me your parents number I'll call them so they can take care of u"he said ,this made me cry even more "I'm a orphan" I said with my voice shaking."I'm so sorry"he apologized "don't be" I said." Where u crying and starving yourself bcuz of this" he asked "Yes.they died one week ago in a car accident from that day my life has changed I've been crying,starving, I never went to the university nothing I only locked my self and cried in my room" I was sobbing now "I miss them I don't have anyone,I want them back"with that just kept crying.