Is she alive??

Hi there is two chapters to come and I can't wait to upload them for you.

Astoria's POV

I wished I had done something sooner. I regret not telling anybody straight away, it's my fault. I know I told Ginny I wouldn't. It's my fault she's down there, it's my fault she might not live to see another day. The guilt is eating away at me. I want to tell Harry what happened, but I know what's going to happen, there going to think that I'm the Salazar Slytherin heir.

I feel completely and utterly useless, I'm a coward. It's just who I am. I've been waiting for ages huddled into one of moaning Myrtle's bathroom stalls. Waiting for that bloody Potter to come and speak parseltongue. I've been waiting almost 2 hours, and I'm about to give up hope when Harry walks in...... wait just I just call him Harry, at the thought I inwardly shudder. But then again I can see why Ginny likes him, even I have to admit he's really cute....... I stop these thoughts however when I remember, it's my best friend down in the chamber, and I'm here practically drooling over her crush.
With all thoughts of how cute Potter is aside, I need to make sure that he finds the entrance to the chamber. I clamber up and stand on the toilet, so I can see over. When I finally see over, I slip and both my feet land into the toilet pan. As if on few however moaning Myrtle appears, they must think the splashing sound was her. I keep my feet in the toilet pan for awhile, so they don't see my feet from under the door.

They after another 10 valuable minutes, finally find the entrance. I just hope that she's still alive.

********************

Ginny's POV

I'm awake, but I keep my eyes firmly shut in fear of seeing what I think I will. My insides feel as if there burning and my head hurts so much it's unbearable. I want to keep my eyes shut for a moment longer, but slowly my eye lids flutter open.

A liquid black substance surrounds me. Slowly but surely I force myself up, still weak and exhausted I find it hard to do, and it's frustrating because it's so simple. I look up and I can't believe my eyes Harry Potter, the Harry Potter is there. But that's not what I care about right now, it's the fact that he's hurt, blood is pouring out of his arm, and seeping into his clothes, making them stick to his arm.

"Harry your hurt." I say, he looks at me with such intensity and warmth, I want to wrap my arms around him.

"Ginny" he says. "I want you to leave, I'll be fine." Then a majestic red bird, I know all to well to be a Phoenix, lands beside him. The birds eyes fill with tears as he looks down upon the hash, running along Harry's arm. Tears begin to fall out of the Phoenix's eyes, they run along his smooth compact feathers under his eyes, and fall into Harry's arm. And that's when I knew everything would be alright, the Phoenix has healing powers in t her tears, my mother had told me this the first time I saw one. I finally was relieved, were all save now, Harry saved My live.

Just wanted to say, thank you all for reading. And J K Rowling owns the characters, not me. I wish I did though.