Painting

Kiersten:

I woke up in the fort Niall and I had made. I was comfortable and warm everywhere except for my nose and fingers. They felt like ice. I looked at Niall who was sleeping peacefully and I got an idea, a mean idea, but an idea.

I wrapped my arm around Niall and snuggled closer to him making sure not to touch him with my nose. He moaned happily in his sleep when I got closer to him and I smiled. I slowly pushed my hand up the back of his shirt, making sure I wasn't touching him. Then at the same time I pressed my nose to the crook of his neck I pressed my hand down on his back.

Niall jerked awake at the cold touch, his eyes flew open and he looked around a little confused then when he realized what was going on he glared at me. I started laughing and he flipped over so he was straddling me he held my arms above my head. "You are so going to pay for that." He said trying to look intimidating.

"Aww, baby you look so cute when you're trying to be scary!" I said giggling.

Niall growled and kissed me and I laughed harder. He pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. "Morning, beautiful. Shall we grab some breakfast and go shopping."

"Morning, handsome. Yes, that sounds delightful." I said then I pushed him off of me and ran to the kitchen. I heard Niall behind me but he didn't come all the way up.

I threw open a cabinet to grab a bowl for cereal and the cabinet was empty. They all were. I turned and looked at Niall who had an amused expression on his face. "Did you think I was kidding when I said we were starting over? I got rid of everything that can be replaced and has no sentimental value."

"Did you sell it all?" I asked walking over to him. I placed my hands on his chest and he kissed my cheek lightly.

"Yep. And I got a ridiculous amount of money for everything. I even signed some of it for people. Then all of the money I donated to a charity that's doing cancer research because I don't need that money." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled. I was so proud of him. Most people wouldn't do that if they had sold all of their stuff. Obviously, I'm not dating most people. I smiled, "I love you."

"I love you, too." Niall said kissing me lightly. "Now let's get ready. I'm starving and I'm excited to this shopping trip!"

We got ready together keeping up a flirty banter the whole time. We pushed and shoved each other in front of the mirror. I splashed him with water and "accidently" got some blush on his cheek. He kept messing up my hair when I tried to brush it then when I was drinking water to rinse out my mouth he tapped the bottom of the cup causing water to go everywhere.

We finally got out of the bathroom and he put a blue Snapback on his head. I was having a bad hair day and I was going to ask to borrow one anyway. I grabbed the one off his head and put it backwards lightly on the top of my head. He grinned at me, "It looks better on you anyway." He grabbed another one and we walked out the door and got in his car.

"I suppose I won't be allowed to buy any of the stuff for the flat. Am I correct?"

"You're so smart, baby." He said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes knowing that he wasn't going to budge on this no matter how much I begged and pleaded. We stopped and grabbed breakfast and then headed to IKEA.

We got a cart and I climbed in so Niall could push me. I had the list in my hand and the first thing on my list was bed stuff. "To the beds!" I yelled and Niall took off running. We reached the beds and we picked out a frame. "We need a mattress." I said looking down the row. He stopped in front of a mattress and I stood up in the cart and climbed out onto the mattress and started jumping.