A Weird Talking Dorito Thing

No! Don't! Don't leave me alone! Don't leave! I'm worth more than that book! Please! Don't leave me! I thought you loved me!...

I walked further into the town to get some information, or at least find somewhere to sleep. It was very late, and I didn't remember where home was. I needed to find something. I was so tired, I couldn't barely keep from drifting off every time I blinked. I yawned as I passed an arcade, a diner, and a dump. Maybe I would just have to sleep outside. No one seemed to be around. The town was abandoned, and all the buildings were locked. I have a long sigh. I didn't want to sleep in the streets. It wouldn't be comfortable, and it looked like rain. I glanced reluctantly over at the forest to my right. The one I had just left. But it looked like the only way for me to stay dry. I turned around and started to head back into the forest when a voice that seemed almost familiar to me called out from behind me.

"Not so fast!" I whirred around to see who had spoken. I didn't see anybody!

"Over here!" I turned toward the voice, again seeing nobody.

"Hey! This isn't funny!" I called out.

"Fine." A black triangle appeared in the sky, surrounded by yellow flames. I heard a long laugh, then out of the whole came this yellow triangle. It had one eye, a top hat, and a bow tie.

"WHAT THE HECK?" I yelled. "WHAT IS THAT THING?" The triangle laughed.

"Calm down, Pine Tree. What are you? Some kind of panic alarm?"

"And what are you? Some kind of talking Dorito?" I retorted.

"It's funny, ya know. Having to introduce myself again. Names Bill Cypher: Master of the Mind!"

"I must be seeing things..." I mumbled.

"You bet you are! That's what eyes are for! Ahahahahaha!" Bill laughed.

"But...but...you can't be real! I mean, I can't think of anything of on earth that looks like you..." I thought aloud.

"But then again, you can't think of much anyway, can you Pine Tree?" Bill smirked.

"What?" I asked, shocked. "How do you know that? And why do you keep calling me-"

"You else do you think you have the power to steal your memories?" Bill asked, holding up a door marked, Memories. "You know, you really should know better not to let a dream demon into your mind. Not like you could have done anything to stop me."

"Dream Demon? Steal my memories? What's going on?" I yelled.

"It's funny how naive you are!" Bill laughed. "Remember, I'll be watching you! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU...."

And with that, he disappeared.

"Just a dream," I mumbled to myself. "Just a dream." But something about Bill really bothered me. Things made a bit more sense now, sort of. That guy with the white hair must have hired Bill to take over, than erase my mind. And he got Mabel, and something was significant about the book I had... There were too many pieces. The more I tried to put them together, the more new pieces started to appear. I couldn't keep living like this. I had to get back my memory at almost any cost. And I had a feeling Bill would be a good place to start.

A/N!

Please leave comments! They motivate me to keep writing so let me know how I'm doing! Thanks!