Going Out

It was a long week for Sky and she was exhausted from working so much. She called her boss and asked him if it was ok to take a few days off from work. "You've been working so hard for the past three weeks, I don't see why not." Sky's boss said to her. "Thank you so much!" She said back. With that said they said good bye and hung up. Sense it was Friday Sky decided to go out. She looked at her phone and it said it was 7:30pm. It was still early. She picked out some cute clothes and grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom for a shower. When she was done she turned off the water got out an wrapped herself in the towel. She went to her room and got dressed. After she got dressed she brushed her hair and did her makeup. As soon as her hair dried she straightened her hair. She looked at her phone again and it said it was 8:30pm. She grabbed her car keys and walked out of her house. By the time she got where she was going it was 9:00pm. She quickly found a parking spot and got out the car. She got out of her car and began to walk around. She went to the store to get something to eat. When she came out the store she found somewhere to sit and eat her food. When she was done she started to walk around some more seeing what there was to do. That's when she heard someone singing. She followed the sound and came across a young man playing a guitar. He was singing a Pierce The Veil song. She started to sing along with him. When he was finished she introduced herself to the young man.