Thursty- Sam golbach

Sam was hanging out with Colby like usual... After that he will come over and have dinner with you and watch a movie. You just finished your period so you were supper horny like when are you not. Later that day Sam called you to say he is on his way to your house he just had to drop off Colby then he will be their. So I got ready really quick, I finished dinner, and cleaned my apartment for him. Then you started to finger your self because you were super horny. Then you had to stop because Sam was about to get to your apartment  so you cleaned your hands and put your pants back on by you still wanted more. Finally Sam got here we ate dinner it was really good. Then we started to watch a movie. He moved me over so I would be under his arms so he could cuddle me. He started to kiss you passionately. Then he whispered in your ear and said ( let's go another leave) in his raspy voice. That made you wet. He put you over his shoulder you where kissing his neck to keep the passion. He  took me to my bed room. Throw me on the bed we started to kiss again he was on top of me and I was on the bottom. He started to grind on me and kiss still. He had a boner it was hard I could feel it through his jeans. He said ( may I?) I winked and started to take off my shirt. He helped me. He rubbed my boobs for a while. He moved down slowly to tease me. Then he took off my pants started to lick around my underwear. Then he whispered in my ear ( Are you ready to moan my name to the hole world to hear?) I said yes Sam please beggingle. He took off my underwear I took his shirt and started to kiss his chest while Sam started to rub down their around my clit. He started to put his fingers in me. It felt so good. Then he started to rid my clit he started slow and then it began to speed up. I was on the bottom about to moan but I was holding it back. Sam said (baby let it out don't hold back moan just do it) be started to go faster after saying that. Finally you let it out when you got the orgarom. You where shaking and sweaty. Sam said ( yes baby that's it) smirking. Then I tried to tell him to stop but when I started to say stop I couldn't I just could moan. Then he slowed down and took a break. Then I said (its my turn) smirkingly. Then I topped him. Sam said ( I love it when you take control). I started to give him a hand job. He had a boner so it wasn't hard to get it to have a orgarom. He was sweating on me a little when I was giving him a hand job. He hit it finally he moaned (yes baby) then his eyes rolled back. And then more of his liquid got my hand wet. Then I slowed down to give him a break. Then he said don't stop. He took control again and we were naked at this point I was still horny and wanted more so we started to kiss. Then he went in to me and it felt so good. He said (your tight... I like it). Then we both got an orgasum around the same time. After hitting it he pulled out and lad next to me breathing hard both of us were. Then he said ( that was really nice baby I love you) I said (that was good love you too). And we both got out of bed and cleaned up. Then he stayed to eat more food because we were both hungry. Then he left and went back to his apartment. When he left he kissed me and said(I love you have a great night). I said (love you too and out too)
The end