Date night - Sam Golbach

You and Sam have been dating for a few moths now.

Sam texted you:  Hey lets go out to dinner I miss you!
You text back: Hey babe I would love that! But where tho?!
He said: Anywhere you want?
You said: Let me think
5 minutes later
You said: let's go to Olive Garden (it's a Italian restaurant)
Sam said: yes that's perfect see you at 6 love you!
You said: ok good love you more!
Sam said: love you most
Then you put your phone down and danced to your favorite song because you where so happy to be going to dinner with Sam you love him so much more then anyone else in the world.
You took a shower, got dressed put your skinny jeans on and your favorite shirt and your heels that you knew Sam loved
You just finished putting your lip stick on and the door bell rang! You rush down stair to see Sam sanding holding flowers (red roses  he knew those are your favorite) you grab the flowers and hug Sam Sam kisses you! He says are you ready to go honey? You say yeah let me get my bag really quick!
You and Sam jump in the car
He has he best music chooses
You and him jam out to music on the way to the restraint finally you get their by this time you are starving for food... (Not something else) Sam gets out he says stay their so you listen he opens your door like a gentlemen should and you get out of the car. While you walk up he says you look beautiful tonight you say thank you blushing a little.
Sam & you finally get in and get a table. You sit down and Sam does too. "What should I get" Sam asked. You said maybe a pasta he said yeah that sounds great. He gets pasta and you get the same. You forgot how good the bread sticks where so you died when you tasted them so did Sam! Your food came out hot and delicious! Time passes you and Sam eat your pasta. You and Sam got really full. Once you both finished you guys walked back to the car and got in it. Rocked out to music of course! Once Sam gets to your apartment. Both of you walk up to the front door and Sam says I had an amazing night with you! You giggle and say same it was amazing. You and Sam look at the stars he says you are prettier then the stars in the sky before you could say anything Sam kisses you slowly you kissed back. He backs up and you say I'm speckless Sam says that's ok honey love you! You say I love you too! I better get home before Colby wonders what happened to me lol. You say yeah it is getting late you kiss his cheek and go in your apartment. Sam goes in his car and drives home and tells Colby what happened. When you got in side you called your best friend she freaked out and you fell asleep smiling!
The end

Hope you enjoyed that story I tried something new! Comment what you thought and if you want a part 2! Love yah!