Chapter Two

Many weeks had passed and Miranda just couldn't get her mind off of Anderson, but they had no way of contacting each other unless one of them had another local show.

Bad news....Anderson has left for his Europe leg of the tour. Miranda remembered him saying this a huge lump of devastation came across herself.

She knew she wanted to be his and he knew he wanted her in his arms.

That is their struggle. They have to find a way to get to each other so their love towards each other can be shown.

Miranda knew it was gonna be expensive to fly to Europe but was telling Anderson she had feelings for him worth the price?

She thought no. She can wait till he comes back. But can she really? He was gone for eight months. Could Miranda's heart really wait eight months for a guy she only met once? Or let some other girl fall in love with him and blow off her chance.

Miranda thought about this for days and days finally deciding she wouldn't go to Europe and find him. She'd wait for his return.

Anderson had the same thoughts in his mind but in different ways. Should he cancel the tour and go to Miranda? Should he get ahold of her and invite her on the road with him?

Both singles felt reluctant in what option they should choose. Go or stay?

They both knew this was going to a very long process if neither of them could decide which option to choose.

Miranda had her decision, but what was Anderson's final claim?