synopsis

S Y N O P S I S

For Vera Cayce, the feeling that bad things only happened to her was not uncommon and once her best friend, Genevieve Reid passed and her parents spilt soon after, she was certain some witch had put some type of voodoo hex on her entire life.

Although, 18 months later and her life was steadily moving back on the right track - she had a decent living space with her fast friend, Elise and even found a job working at a local coffee shop - Sweetbrew.

Things were looking up for Vera's curse, well that is until rising race-car driver, Roy Griffin stumbles into the coffee shop one unfortunate night. And of course, things go from bad to worse when Roy is suddenly laying on the floor - out cold.

And that's when, Vera Cayce realized her good luck ran out the moment Roy Griffin walked through those doors.

T I M E
start: April 11, 2016
end:

N O T E
i usually try to keep up with my writing, and it's been good, but this time - i swear to you guys no more mishaps and deleting - i for real want this to work and be an excellent wattpad novel so i'm terribly sorry if it takes me a little longer to upload (it should be enormous long) but i'm probably just being insecure and reading over my work for the thousandth time. but thank you guys so much for your love and support! don't forget to add this to your library, comment, vote and share with everyone you know (or die [jk] no i'm not) also i'd like to make it clear that this is all fiction and anything that resembles real life is only a coincidence!
- xox mai

tell me what you think about my trailer, guys!

i'd also like to point out that this trailer was made
by me a long while ago before i changed a lot about the plot and characters/character names, so with that being said please keep in mind that Florence and Silas are Vera and Roy - i just didn't have time to fix the small errors, please excuse them and enjoy!