You're What?

Your POV 

It was a normal day at school until I heard one of my teachers were leaving. I didn't know if they really were or not but it doesn't matter, maybe a new teacher will help me in that class. Sighing I threw my bag over my shoulder and made my way to the supposed teacher's class room that was rumored to be leaving. I walked in and sat down while I was waiting for class to start. 

I was on the device that the school provided this year and was browsing Wattpad. The teacher walked in and got our attention. I watched as she sat down on her little stool in the front of the class. She waited until it was quiet before she spoke. "I am very sorry class but I have gotten a new job as a professor at a college." she said and well looked around confused. 'what?' I thought and waited for her to continue. "So the rumors of me leaving are true...the week before Christmas break is the last time you will see me." she said and I sighed. 'Merry Christmas to us.' I thought and smiled a bit. Now I wouldn't have to worry about this class or the teacher. 

Someone raised their hand. "Yes Tommy." she said and the kid sighed. "do you know who the teacher is?" he asked and she shook her head. "No I do not yet." she said looked around. After a bit she sighed and stood up walking over to her desk probably to get the last of her needed work in before she left. My friend leaned over and sighed. "Yay now we could probably have some fun in this class." she said with a smirk. I smiled a bit and chuckled. "Don't get your hopes up." I said and she smiled and leaned back to her chair. "Who do you think it would be?" I asked and she shrugged. "I don't know think it would be a hottie in his early 20s?" she asked and I sighed at her fantasy. "Only you would want that." I said and she shrugged. "Oh well." she said and we laughed a bit. 

After class we left to carry on our day. Every so often I would catch myself thinking about the new replacement teacher. I sighed and shook my head. After school I called my mom and she came to pick me up. I walked through the door and to my room.  I closed the door and flopped on my bed. I grabbed my binder and started the homework that I had to get done. 

hope you liked it thanks for reading. see ya later trendycupcakeslover out. Sorry its so short :/