//Arno Dorian\\|#4|

For bellav173

"Maybe if you just tear it up it you'd feel better?" You suggested to the weeping younger heartbroken sister of yours. The horrible pang in your heart with every tear that fell.

"Ma soeur, he doesn't deserve your tears . . . Cet idiot ne sait pas ce qu'il est absent ! Vous êtes une grande fille ! Baisez-le s'il pense autre sage ! " She looked up from your lap with her fresh tears still on her face she smiled slightly.

"Oui! That's the smile I have been missing. Come,  I know exactly what will cheer you up." You grabbed her hand pulling her off of you messy bed and led her to your armoire. You passed her a black cloak and grabbed one for herself.

"You must be quiet! If the guards hear us I'm certain father might just trap us in le manior for the rest of our lives." The two of you giggled and you placed your hood over your head. You placed your hand on her check and used your thumb to wipe away her tears. You then placed the hood over her head and led her out of your room.

*******

The two of you were laughing and smiling at one another while walking around. A little girl tugged on your arm before the two of you were taken in a merry group of dancers. It was quite obvious many of this people were piss drunk but it made it even better that they didn't wonder why you had cloaks on.

After dancing you and your sister were laughing and stumbling down an alleyway. You watched as your sister looked behind the two of you.

It seemed like everything slowed down while she let out a blood-curdling sound.

You caught her in your hands and turned around to see a man with a gun in his hand. 

"Someone, Help us!!!! S'il vous plaît aidez-nous ! ! Aide!" You placed your hand over your sister wound to make sure that she wouldn't bleed out. The man who had a gun in his hand stormed over to you and grabbed you by your hood pulling it off. Once he saw who you were it seemed like it drove him to do what he was doing more. He grabbed your hair and started to pull you away from your sister. She was crying out while still clutching her waist. As he kept pulling you away from your sister, you started to fumble around with something in your pocket before it finally opened. You swung around with the knife in your hand and stabbed him in his leg. He cursed at you before you kicked him and ran over to your sister. You placed her arm over your shoulder and carried her away with you.

*******

Once you and your sister made it home and she was tended to, your father was fuming.

"How could you let this happen?!" Your father growled at you. You placed your hand on your forehead before leaning on the table near you while relaxing. You knawed on your bottom lip knowing you had to be careful about what you said next.

"I didn't mean for anything to happen to Jannette, father. My intentions were for us to have a day on the town to get her mind off of Jacques! The pig who has left your daughter in pieces after toying with her emotions! The pig who YOU promised Jannette to!" You growled while hopping out of the chair to get in his face.

"Are you saying that this is MY fault?! [Your Name], you need to start being more responsible! Jannette could have been killed!" You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"I have apologized to her about that but, you haven't!" You yelled.

"I have done everything in my power to ensure that you and Jannette are SAFE!!"

"You have not! You never did everything you could've! You were never here, father! I'm fine with you missing out on my life but, not on Jannette's! Do you know how many times I have soothed her while she cried herself to sleep as a child?! You may have made sure we wouldn't be poor! I would have rather not be as privilege now because they have their FREEDOM, WE DON'T!" You screamed at him before storming off to Jannette's room. She laid there asleep but occasionally stirring, mostly likely to the pain she was in. You stood there in shame to look at your sister. Now, she was hurt twice in a row. You sighed before exited your room and going back to your own trying to calm down. Ha, like that's going to happen.

When you got back to your room you shut and locked your door behind you knowing it would buy you some time to get out. You walked over to your bookshelf and you pushed it over just enough so you could slip through. You grabbed your black cloak; threw it on and crawled out of the hole in the wall. 

******

You clutched onto your gun that you stole from your father's office. You walked back to the same alleyway to find the drunken man clutch on his leg. You placed the gun against his temple.

"You almost killed her you drunken bastard." You clocked the gun but before you could shot you felt a hand on your shoulder and you turned around to see a familiar hooded figure.

"Leave, now! I don't want you here." You growled at him. He grabbed your hand with the gun with it and took the gun away from you.

"You don't want to kill that man, [Your Name]. You're just upset." He whispered into your ear until he finally pulled you out of the alleyway. You glared at him but he smiled faintly at you. He then used his thumb to wipe away your tears. You had no clue that you were crying. You waved off his hand and turned your back to him.

"What's wrong, mon amour?" He said placing a hand on your shoulder. He then pulled back your hood and turned you around so you faced him again. You looked up at him before biting on your bottom lip. A common habit you did when you either mad or didn't want to speak.

"I'm sorry, belle. If you don't want to spe-" He knew exactly how to get you to talk. You smiled slightly and you then started to explain to him what happened. His brown orbs held nothing but compassion and understanding the whole conversation. When you were done he wrapped his arms around your waist and crashed his lips against yours. 

[A/N: I hope you liked it bellav173 !]