Chapter 6

-Ty's POV-

HE WAS WATCHING ME DRAW US!!!!! AHHHHHHHH IM SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that crazy smile like 'I didn't do that' he looked surprise but he was smiling. His smile, it makes me melt inside, so cute. I slowly slide the drawing in my lap, keeping eye contact with him. When it was in my lap I ripped it in many pieces.

"What was that for?"

"No one that you need to know"

"You know I read that right?"

'Dang it. Stupid stupid stupid!!!!!'

"You did...."

"Yes"

'I'm so dead. Why me???'

"Wellllll ok"

"It was very nice, Ty"

"How'd you know my real name??"

"You wrote it down on the paper."

"Ohhh I'm so dumb so times"

"No your not"

"Why?"

"Idk because"

'Well that's the best answer I've heard'

"Ok"

He seemed like he didn't care. It kind of hurts. To see him acting like it was nothing. It was a drawing of us holding hands. I looked back down and start drawing on my hand (with pen) I draw my headphones and TNT. I smile, minecraft makes me happy.

Besides Adam, minecraft makes me smile and forget about all my problems in life. My parents...my brother....my old friends. They all one day will pay. (*hint hint*) I slowly look back up to see Adam still watching me. I quickly look back down and draw his minecraft person holding butter. I draw mine holding TNT. I hear him snicker.

I hear the bell. Final the end of the day. I stand up. Adam smiles and ask me for my number so he can call me. I smile and punch in my number in his phone. I walk off. Today wasn't that bad. Maybe this year could be a good one. For once!

-Adam's POV-

(When he was watching Ty draw them holding hands)

I was drawing butter. I'm not the best artist ever so yeah. I look up at Ty. I wonder what his real name is....I told him my real name. Why couldn't he say his? I looked at his paper.

He was drawing....us handing hands....awe so cute. I wonder what he thinks about me. I love him. He hates himself. He spilled everything to me. I feel so bad for him. He is a amazing artist. I love him. I REALLY hope he loves me...