01 | lucy heartfilia

❝ She is incredibly weak. People say "She defeated a member of torturous" and "she's powerful for a celestial wizard" Well, even Yukino is more powerful than her with only 3 golden keys. Believe me, I know for a fact that Lucy couldn't hold her own up against kagura if Erza struggled to. Her new upgrade is terrible as well, and yet again every outfit is full of fan service. Even though she can protect herself it's just a cheap way to do fan service and it's too much like Erza's required ability but worse. And her strategy isn't good at all. Her choice of clothing isn't good for battles. Don't worry I'm not judging her for her choice of Clothing. I'm saying she's stupid for wearing clothes like that when she's gonna do a lot of battling. ❞

-- Lucy Heartfilia: Fairy Tail's Worst Characters, thetopteens.com

Lucy is one of the most under-appreciated characters in anime. Although she isn't physically strong, she is mentally and is truly amazing. She's not some damsel in distress that can't do anything to save herself. She is a strong woman who deserves more appreciation (please don't go make an appreciation account because so many people have done that recently.)

And who gives a flying fuck about what she wears? She is her own person and she can wear whatever the hell she fucking chooses to.

Lucy can take care of her god damn self so why don't you let her do that. Okay? Okay.

-McKenna

As McKenna stated above, Lucy whatever-her-middle-name-is Heartfilia is underappreciated.

As this person stated above, "Believe me, I know for a fact that Lucy couldn't hold her own up against kagura if Erza struggled to" it doesn't matter because, if you couldn't tell, THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF MAGIC AND STRENGTH. That's like saying if I were to publish a book, it would take 22 people to accept it like J.K Rowling because she's a better writer than I am, even thought it might be accepted on the third try because I'm not J.K and it's not Harry Potter. Celestial Spirit magic and Erza's Requip magic are similar, I have to agree there, but they're not the same, which makes your argument invalid. If they had the same magic, then you could say that Erza would win.

In my opinion, the series would be pretty boring if Lucy wasn't there. Yes, she's not physically the strongest nor mentally, but without her and it was just the other five would most likely always been winning every fight. She gives humor to the show. She shows more emotion than all of them, you can relate to Lucy on a personal level sometimes.

Oh, and whoever wrote this, please learn grammar and about what you're talking about, thanks, because Erza's 'required ability' is actually Requip magic.

- Kasey