Monday

-your pov-

You fell off your bed. You groaned. "Well is this how I'm going to start off a Monday?" You sigh and get up. You got dressed for school (a uniform school •3•). Then your mum called you down for breakfast, "Y/n breakfast, your mum called. 'Well at least it can't get worse...'
You walk down stairs where your older brother tripped you. You groan again. "Ha. Best brother ever!" Y/b/n (your brothers name) said happily. Your older sister helped you up. "Don't worry y/n, he was playing around with you," y/s/n (your sisters name) said to you while glaring at y/b/n. You sigh and walk to the dining room to eat. You saw no food then you saw the dog has your food. "Come on! Mondays I must hate Mondays!" Then your mum walks in and brings food for you. You ate it.

*time skip*

Your at school now. "8 hours of nothing to me and its on a Monday too." You thought "I hate Mondays" you whisper/ yell.

-Belle's pov (yay me)

I see my best friend, y/n, in school upset about a monday. Y/n doesn't like this school because of murders going on here and we don't know who they are. I walk over to y/n. " hey y/n," I say with a smile. He/ she looked up at me. Because y/n was looking at the ground." Hi comma can you make it a different day?" I shake my head." No I can't. Sorry," y/n sighs and walks to class. I follow y/n to class, because we are in the same class.

*time skip lunch -your pov-*

At lunch you talk to your best friend, bell, bell and you talked about each other's lives and how we are doing until a girl came in all bloody, we did not see her face so we just watched her. She went to the mop and grabbed it then walked away. 'This is a weird school' you thought to your self. "Can this school get any weirder?" Belle asked. "These murders have been going on since that new guy came here last week, I think his name is Ta'kaya Thaeri. Heh, fun to say." Belle adds, you don't speak. " hey y/n are you alright?" Belle questions you. You nod as a reply.

-belle's pov-

Y/n is acting strange and not the normal strange and funny preson. All he/she does is nod when I ask her if she is okay.

-Ta'kaya pov-

This place is weird I don't like it. A girl runs away when I glared at her. I see her every where now. Help. Me. Please...

-your pov-

'Ta'kaya. Hm.where have I heard that name oh ya in class.' You thought to your self again.

*end of chapter*