Chapter 75

I trail my lips down her neck as I slip my hand up her body and cup her chest; she gasps and responds to my touch immediately, wriggling a little.
"Finn..." She whimpers when I take my hand away. I slide down her body kissing her bare torso as I make my way down. I kiss her over her underwear and she moans. I think I enjoy it more because I notice the way I grow for her this time. I wonder what it would be like if we were to find that blissful place of pleasure together, but I know the stories from Starkiller Base and immediately push the idea down, I feel sick at the thought, and the memories, that I stop and sit back; Rey immediately opens her eyes, frustrated at my unintentional teasing.

"What's the matter?" She asks half-hearted, and slides up the bed so that she sits against the headboard. I climb up the bed and pull her onto my lap.

"How much do you know about what we're doing?" I ask her quietly. I need to tell her the little amount I know, it isn't fair that she knows less.

"What do you mean?" She grumbles, still irritated.

"You know, being intimate, how we work and what happens..."

"Why are you asking me this?" She frowns and shifts in my lap.

"I need to know because I want you to know the small amount that I know, I don't want to keep anything from you,"

Rey clears her throat. "Leia told me," she whispers.

"The General? What did she tell you?" I'm intrigued.

"To be careful," Rey mutters, and I feel a pang of unease reverberate through me. I wonder why she went through all the pain to bear her son, but I'm glad she told Rey.

"Of me... Does she think that I'll hurt you? That's what I wanted to talk to you about," the words all out on top of themselves.

"Yeah, she told me there are ways to make it hurt less but she wants us to figure them out ourselves," I sit back a little in contemplation but I am only more confused.

"What are you talking about?" Rey takes my hand and spreads her fingers between mine and holds on tightly.

"You're trying to tell me about sex aren't you?" I nod, my mouth parted in confusion.

"Yes..."

"I may have grown up alone, but I'm not completely clueless. Leia told me about it, she said there were lots of other things we can do, and she wa-"

I cut her off and complete the sentence, "Was worried that I'm going to hurt you, I'm not going to," I lower my voice. My skin crawls and my blood runs cold as I feel myself being taken back to Starkiller Base. Rey kisses my jaw, and laughs.

"That isn't what I was going to say, but yes, you will," I see a hint of a smirk on her lips and I furrow my brow deeply. She flickers her eyes down to my crotch for a few seconds. I feel my cheeks heat, I'm under the impression she happens to know more than I do. "We will try lots of new things and see what works."

"Rey, I was making sure you knew, I don't want to do that to you..." I shift uncomfortably at the memories as I shake my head.

"What if I want you to?" She says innocently with a furrowed brow pulling back slightly as if I have offended her. I'm silent for a moment; I'd do anything she asked, risk everything for her. She interrupts my thoughts. "It won't hurt every time..." Rey sounds certain but I shake my head.

"You don't know that," Rey opens her mouth to speak but I shake my head and continue, "Rey, my beautiful, Rey," I cup her cheek in my hand and pulls her lips into a frown. "You weren't there, you didn't witness the horrors of the reproduction program; what happened to those forced to participate." I take my hand from her cheek and she stays silent, "They took our strongest women and had them crying less than a day later," I closing my eyes and clench my jaw. Rey shifts in my lap so one leg is on either side of mine.