Little Kitten

Whack!

You were at Kuroo's , your Bestfriends, volleyball practice match. It wasn't surprising because you are the manager. Both you and Kuroo are 3rd years so this would be your last year at Nekoma, and last year with your favorite volleyball team. For right now though the year had only just started so you weren't worried yet. Taking down notes as the game progressed, you suddenly find yourself staring at Kuroo. The team you were playing was another of your favorites. Kurasano.
They had amazing Spikers Tanaka, and the ace Asahi.
Middle blockers: Hinata Shouyou , who was honest to god skilled at spiking and speed. Tsukishima Kei who was great at reading blocks but he sucks at receiving.
Setter: Kageyama Tobio who was skilled in everything but excelled at setting.
Daichi was a reciver
And the libero was Nishinoya.

Watching Kuroo you observe as he jumps up and completely blocks out Tsukishima's Spike. You noticed some things you haven't before. His hair swayed as he jumped, muscles flexed as he blocked, a genuine smile on his face. For some reason you could feel your heart beat faster.
'What.. What is this?!' You question to yourself. After the practice match, Nekoma being the winner, you head over to the boys club room. You knew to wait a few moments before entering. The guys didn't take long to get their pants on so when you entered it you would only see their waist up. Usually it didn't faze you to see Kuroo without a shirt on but somehow you started blushing at the sight of his well built glistening body. "A-ahem.. Um Kuroo nice job " you compliment him, which was like a routine you both did after a match. He did his routine grin at you and slung an arm around you. " Thanks kitty-chan , not surprising I did so well" you smack his arm off you and try to sound annoyed at the nickname he gave you when you were kids but couldn't help a grin of your own " Dont be cocky Kuroo"

The others had all gone out so it was just you two now. Your heart started racing and you came to a horrible conclusion. 'I like him dont i' you turned to him and watched as he stared right back at you. He moved over to the door and locked it. " Kuroo? " you question titling your head.
" listen we're bestfriends right? So that means no matter what happens nothing will make it awkward between us." He says looking down. I nod slowly.
" (Y/n) (L/n) I... I love you."
As soon as the words left his mouth he bent over (having walked over to you while he was talking) and placed a kiss on your lips. Your lips acted on their own and pulled him closer kissing back. A moment later you felt a tongue slid across your lips. You smirked evily and refused to let him in, doing so irritated him and Kuroo let out a low husky growl. Sliding his hand down he reached behind you and grabbed your ass causing you to gasp. He takes that moment and slips his tongue in. Both your tongues battle for dominance and he wins, so you let him explore every inch of your mouth. Kuroo broke apart and began missing your jawline then down to your neck.

He kept nipping, licking, and sucking until he found your sweet spot. You let out a moan and he smirks widely " Bastard " you whisper. He smiles sweetly at you and captures your lips again " will you go out with me (y/n)?" He sooths in your ear, you shivered and nodded with a smile " Yes"

He grins and hugs you close
"I love you my little Kitten"
" I love you too my king cat"