Chapter 7

The team rushed into Robin's room responding to the sound of screams. However when they walked in they were puzzled. The only person there was Robin and he was in bed... thrashing? Robin was tossing and turning in his sleep as he screamed out words in some strange language.

Wally quickly rushed over to him and tried to shake him awake. "Dude get up!"

Robin woke with a shock and looked around the room as he caught his breath "W-why are you all here?"

"Um you were kinda screaming!" Artemis said with her usual sass.

"Oh..." Robin looked down. "Sorry about that. It was just a night terror I get them all the time you can go back to sleep."

"What's a night terror?" Megan asked worried.

"It's just like a really bad nightmare that's all." Robin explained.

"Dude night terrors are serious! Why are you so chill about them?!" Wally said franticly.

Robin shrugged "I've had them ever since I was a kid. You all can go back to bed."

"My friend you have shown us over the last few days your skills with handling children. We would like to help and will weather you like it or not." Aqualad said forcefully.

Robin sighed but smiled none the less "Oh... if you must..."

(A/N - ok so this chapter is short and bad I know but I really didn't know how else to end it! I hope you enjoyed this series! :) Stay whelmed and feel the aster!)