13 facts tag;

tagged by -taesthetic-

13 facts about me:
//////////////////

1.im 14 years old, 15 on August 23rd (born in 2001)

2.im learning to play ukulele, already play percussion/semi-saxophone/ and a bit of the clarinet. im way more experienced in percussion though. I was in band for 3 years and jazz band for 2. {<extra fact}

3.i have 4 siblings (3 older,1 younger)(two sisters,two brothers)(24,21,18,10)(24 and 18- brothers)(21 and 10-sisters)

4.i love baths I just really think they're so cleansing, contrary to the belief that they're disgusting. honestly they're so relaxing especially after rough soccer practice every day of my life.

5.one of my biggest passions is learning other languages, my target languages are ASL (American sign language which I know a fair amount of,enough for a complex conversation) and Korean but my big plan is to be able to speak 6 at the minimum.

6.i have this really really really rare phobia of stickers. yes, stickers. like the ones your teacher gives you. it's called pittakionophobia and as far as I know only 5-6 cases like mine have ever been treated.

7.im pooping rn

8.my favorite soda is pepsi. love it because it feels like the perfect medium in between coke and dr. pepper.

9.i love rice, pasta of any kind, and fruit [especially grapes]

10.im a people's person believe it or not. I'm friends with really everyone at school freshman-senior and even a few teachers. I've just always been good at making friends and I'm not shy at all.

11.my very first best friends name was shyla. we met in the first grade (I was 6) and she's still one of my very close friends to this day.

12.i play a lot of sports. soccer is my main, and then basketball, then volleyball and track. people consider me athletic and intelligent considering my vocabulary but I'm really just average....probably below.

13.my crush is named dex. just dex, not dexter or anything. we had a "thing" in 6th grade that was supposed to last into the 7th grade where he said he was going to ask me out. however, I fucked things up and told him I didn't like him anymore which was complete bullshit but hey, I was 11. if we had gone out, we'd have probably still been together today (9th grade rn)
////////////////////////////////////////////

hope you enjoyed my overly detailed facts.
and I tag:

anoyment
--nana
-saltae
peachyeol
peachytae
-icetae
-chocotae
not_about_that_life
-ohmytae
-ohnevermind
-taehyungie
fvckook
-jikookie-
-juancock
jihooked_
jimineral