Chapter 10

*Haley's pov*

I was in the middle of doing the happy dance when I heard sticks break behind me. No, It can't be him, there is no way that he is that fast. It's inhuman. No stop being crazy, it's not him. There is no way. There is just no way. It's probably just an animal. But just to play it safe, I took off running again.

You could say I'm a pretty fast runner. Well I'm faster then everyone in my school, and I mean everyone. Some of the teachers wanted me to do track but I really didn't want to. I don't like running. I'm fast at it, but I don't like it. It's just not my thing. I personally like playing Volleyball and Basketball. I'm not at track person. Sometimes I feel inhuman. It's hard to explain, like I'm faster then a lot of people, I have really good hearing, and my sight is amazing. I can smell things a lot of people can't. It's weird.

I got lost in my thoughts and didn't notice someone was standing in front of my until I ran into them and got knocked on my butt. When I looked up to see who it was I coulden't believe it. It was a wolf.

"Holy shit!" I whispered in fear and scooted back until I was stopped by a tree. Shit! I am going to die! Not by getting kidnapped but eaten by a wolf! Great! That's just how I wanted to die! Note the sarcasm in my voice.

The wolf stepped closer to me and looked me right in the eyes. It had beautiful yellow eyes and midnight black fur. He looked so graceful and I wasn't afraid of him anymore. He isin't going to hurt me. After about five minutes of staring into the beasts beautiful laminating eyes I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in a bed again. In Jordan's room I think. It is very quiet. What happened? How did I get back here? Did that wolf? No Jordan probably found me. Crap, now I am going to have to face an angry Jordan. Fun! Not!

I walked over to the closed and found a pare of black basketball shorts with two red stripes running up the sides, I also found a Beatles t-shirt. I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. I felt gross, I was all sweaty and stuff. I haven't showered sense I got here, witch is a long time for me. I got out of the shower and went down stairs.

I got into the kitchen and all the talking stopped. Great, now I am going to be the center of attention. I hate being the center of attention.

"Oh don't mind me. Just getting some food." I said casually.

"I see you took a shower." Someone said from behind. It made me jump out of my skin. I turned around to see Jordan with a smirk on his face. What? He is smirking not fuming like I thought he would. He must have seen the confusion on my face because his smirk grew bigger. Oh god, he is planning something. I can feel it.

"Yes, I was sweaty. Is that okay with you?" I asked him trying to hide my confusion. I went over to the table and put milk in my cereal and started eating.

"Well what if I wanted to join you?" He asked. I choked on my food. I started coughing, after about a minute of choking and everyone else laughing at my reaction, I finally recovered.

"In your dreams." I said and continued eating.

"Oh you don't want to know what I dream about." He said evilly. Now everyone else is gut roaring and I'm just sitting at the table with a disgusted expression.

"Yeah I think I'm done eating." I said and pushed the bowl away from me. I don't know what he is planing or the game that he is playing but honestly, I'm scared shitless.