1.

"He's so devoid of color, he doesn't know what it means."

colors, halsey

It was a day just like any other in the Stilinski household. Stiles' dad left for work hours ago, saying I love you and complementing his son on his dark brown eyes, making the boy frown slightly. Sometimes he wishes he didn't get the eye color from his mom, it just makes things harder on his father.

*brrring*

Stiles jumps at his alarm clock beeping at him, he's already up why does it have to make things worse. Ugh, time for school. Also known as constant fear of saying something stupid and being laughed at by tons of people. More like torture.

He pulls the disgruntled covers off his body and heads to the shower. The shower head spurts water onto his cold body. He always thinks about the weirdest things while showering. Like what color is water? What if he's not actually alive right now and it's just some sort of trick? No, that's just the slight existential crisis talking.

Once he arrives at school he spots his best friend running to him in the near distance.

"Yo, bro!" Scott says when he's close enough for Stiles to hear.

Scott McCall has been his best friend since they were kids. Their moms were great friends and once the boys met they automatically clicked. Sometimes Scott's mom, Melissa, tells stories about colors and what they're like. Other times she talks about the wonderful woman that is Stiles' mom. Melissa is like another mother to Stiles having grown up with her being around all the time. He's glad to have that.

"Hey man, how's your day been?" Stiles asks, genuinely curious about the others well being.

"It's been alright, I guess. Allison is still too freaked out to talk to me because she knows we're meant to be. But I like your shirt it's a super pretty blue." The pair walks into the doors of the highschool dodging the oblivious students on their phones.

"Sorry 'bout that Scotty." The taller boy pats his best friend on the back reassuringly. "She'll come around, you can't avoid fate."

"Yeah. I guess you're right. Thanks for making me feel better." Scott smiles at the brown haired boy.

"You guess? I'm always right, man! You know this. And hey, that's what I'm here for."

After going to their lockers they head to their first class of the day. Sitting in their usual spot, talking about playing some game later on. The teacher walks in and tells the class to quiet down.

"I know you hooligans can't seem to be quiet for 2.0 seconds, but I'm going to need to to. We have a new student coming in with the principal any second now." Coach manages to calm down the class as their now intrigued. New students never fail to amaze people.

That's when a girl walks in. Not just any girl, a girl with strawberry blonde hair and emerald green eyes.