Ew

Aphmau-I just walked in the science room for science class. I was 10 minutes late because I was getting Katelyn out of trouble....again. The worst thing was at my desk. It was Zane! Why was he sitting there! His science partner is Katelyn why is....nvm ill just ask.

???-O yea aphmau I reassigned partners for the rest of the year. Your partner will be zane.

Aphmau-i told him I hated Zane and I would do anything to not be his partner. Usually my partner would be aaron. Hes a boy but I feel like we havea romance connection. NOT ZANEEEEE! I sat down at my desk then pulled my chair on the other side of the table as fast as a could.

Zane-i cant believe I was partnered WITH APHMAU. This is a dream come true. She scooted her chair over and I kept scooting closer to her. Every time I did she scooted even farther away from me. Then aaron came up at where aphmau was sitting so om the other side of the table.

Aaron-Aphmau can I talk to you for a sec. Its important. Then the bell rang so then class began. The science teacher told me to sit down and he exained our assignments.

Zane-the teacher was called to the principals office on the announcements so the teacher got nervous about leaving the students but he still left. As soon as that door shut I grabbed aphmau then put her on top of the desk while I jumped on her wildly and started humping her. She you trying to push me away but I didn't let her.

Aaron-i came rushing towards aphmau and pushed zane off of her with my abbs. I asked her if she was ok. Then I hugged her. Then zane pushed me and aphmau which caused up to accidentally lean in and kiss.

Aphmau-i couldnt do this anymore. I told Aaron I wasnt ready to have a relation ship yet. Sorry. Then I left the room crying.