chap 17: The legendary Group

Alice's P. O. V

Everything is going okay when our parents called us they say it was an emergency.

"I'm home" pagpapaalam ko na nakarating na ako ano naman kaya at kami pa lahat ay pinauwi ng mga parents namin.

"What's wrong? "Pagtatnong ko.

"Alice, they know who you are "pagpapaliwanag ni Tita Livy

"What?! " I ask in confusion. How the hell did they found out?

"The head leader of the mafia know who you are, all of you" halos tila napako ako sa kinatatayuan ko.

"How?!! " my emotion is all over the place if they knew about us our true identity will be revealed we can't afford that to happen.

"Calm down darling " that voice. Nang malingon ko ang ngmamay ari ng boses na iyon ay bumungad sa akin ang aking ama.

" Calm down? Dad, this is our lives at sake " aniko.

"No honey,  they said they want peace and their kids doesn't know about it yet" Dad said while calming me down.

"Peace? "I said in shock, the Mafia's want peace? All I know they kill people because they were paid for it and nothing more they're all heartless.

"The head leader of the mafia sir Eric said it himself " Dad continued.

"What do you expect me to do? "aniko.

"Sign the peace offering " halos hindi ako makapaniwala sa mga narinig ko. They really want me to sign it after all they did.

"Why can't you?? " pagtatanong ko pa sa ama ko.

"Only the heirs can sign this, its for your generation " pagpapaliwanag pa niya.

"All of your friends know this too. We told their parents and as for you my dear, can you have a time to talk to your old man? "I look at him then sigh. Nagdala nalang ako ng libro just in case I got bored.

"Fine " tumingin siya kay tita Livy his new girlfriend tita ang tawag ko mabait naman siya kaso no one can compare to my real mom.

Roland's P. O. V

It's true for many years now this is our very first time to spend together ever since her mom died.

"Dad, why did you cheat on mom?"  Halos mailaukan ako sa narinig ko. Such straight question now Roland don't run from that question.

"I love your mother Alice that's the truth " I look at her and she's reading a book?

"Dad" I was back at reality when Alice close her book and look at me.

"Yes?? "I said calmly and smiles at her.

"Tell me more about the Death Mafia" I jist sigh. Now I got the time to talk to her then all we have to talk is about that Group.

"Long time ago our gang and the mafias always hated each other but one tragic almost all of the mafia and our gang were wipe out that time your mother is pregnant we were forced to sign the contract but thanks to that the killing has stop but then being the monsters. I can't deny it they said they only have one on their mind when they let us sign the contract only for peace they have to do it by force though because we fought them until now that same Legend stays in all Mafia and Gangsters mind but the chaos start to spread again we don't know the reason and who's starting it" I explained.

"Can you get any information about that? What about the head leader of the Mafias?" Alice asked while looking in the sun. Yes, were in the rooftop.

"His not like the old days, he change I saw him myself he recognized me I saw him when I was a teenager and living with your mom " now I'm really missing my chance to talk to her . Just great.

"Do I really need to sign it?  I mean after what happened?" nakita ko sa mga mata niya ang lungkot na nararamdaman niya.  I can't blame her but they didn't do it the other group did it.

"Yes, you have to sweetheart they didn't do it its okay " I said and hug her.

"If you need anything papa will be there" I said while combing her hair, she looks exactly like her mom.

I will protect you, I can't afford to loose you too that's what I promise to your mom.