Fenrir

Things to look out for
Y/N=your name
M/N=middle name
M/U/N=made up name
L/N=last name
W/T=weapon type
W/C=weapon color(s)
A/C=Armor color(s)
H/C=hair color(s)
E/C=eye color(s)
F/C=favorite color
V/N=village name
L/T=lord title(what the villagers called you)
C/N=childhood nickname

Y/N's POV
I hugged Levin in pure excitement.
"I've never seen you this excited before,it's weird."
I pulled away from the hug and saw Laurence right there carrying a crate to the boat,I rolled my eyes the and went to go pack my bag when this girl with firey hair rushed over to me and handed me a different bag.
"Cadenza? When did you get here?"asked Aphmau
"I've been here for a couple of days already,but when I saw what she had to were I decided to make her a whole new wardrobe."
I looked into the bag I saw everything I owned was better than before and there was new clothes too.
"Thank you."I say
"It's no problem,it's been awhile since I've done something like that."
She smiles then went to help everyone load the last boxes onto the boat,I hugged Levin one more time.
"When we get back you'll be the first person I go to see."I say
I pulled away from the hug once again and headed to the boat.

(Time. Skip to when there o the water)

We haven't been sailing for long when Aphmau stopped the boat at this small island.
"Aphmau where are we?"I asked standing up from were I sat
"This island belong to someone I knew 15 years ago but it's so different."
She docked the boat and we got off
"Who goes there,Nya."
A girl with purple cat ears appeared at the top of the house.
When Aphmau mentioned that she was a friend of the crazy cat lady that lived here she invited us inside and apparently her name was Michi,Aphmau talked with Michi as Laurence,Katelyn,and I drank some tea Michi prepared. After a few cups I felt really dizzy and I fell to the ground unconscious,when I opened my eyes I was slumped up against a wall in a cell.
"W-where are we?"I asked as I went to feel my eyepatch but I noticed it was gone "and where's my eyepatch?"
"Y/N your awake."
Aphmau turned around and I saw she had purple cat ears and tail but I didn't.
"What happened to you?"I asked as I stood up
"I don't know but it happened to Katelyn too."she said as to werewolfs walked in with what looked to be a king
"Her."the King said pointing to me
"But sir she's not a Mief'wa."said one of the wolfs
"She isn't you're right but she is one of the rare spirits,just look at her right eye."
The wolfs walked in and grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the dungeon and to this room,a few minutes later a woman dressed in red walked in.
"I'm Ylva and you're the one who's marrying my son?"she asked
"I guess so,my name is Y/N."
"What a beautiful name and you're eyes are so unique,let's get you cleaned up and then you can meet my son."
I followed her out of the room and to a bathroom. When I was out of the bath Ylva curled my hair and she left as I got dressed in a green,white and brown dress

 When I was out of the bath Ylva curled my hair and she left as I got dressed in a green,white and brown dress

When I finish Ylva lead me to the prince's room where he stood on the balcony.
"Fenrir,she's here to see you."Ylva says
He turned around but I was looking at the ground,Ylva left the room but I just stood there awkwardly until he spoke.
"I'm Fenrir,may I have your name?"he asked
"M-my name is Y/N."I say not raising my head
"You were forced to do this,weren't you?"he asked
A tear fell to the floor and he seemed to notice.
"Please don't cry."he says