Language

Shane held a very protective stance not letting Harry come near me.
"Shane calm down. It's okay. I'll talk to him. I have to go home. I'll see you at school. Okay?"
"Okay baby girl. I love you. Let me know if you need anything."
"Okay love you too." He pecked my lips before getting on his bike and going to his house. Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a car. I made my body go limp and I lied there is a heap.
Harry realised and panicked. Letting go of me. I took that chance to stand up and run. I ran to my bike and got on.
"Rae!" Harry yelled after me. "Rae come back!"
I listened to the engine come to life and I rode home. Harry's car pulled up at the same time I did. Before I could even in straddle to bike Harry burly body came barreling at me. I quickly unstraddled and walked my bike into the garage.
"Rae! Rae just listen to me!" I stopped now he wants me to listen to him!
"No Harry. You listen to me. I sent you messages everyday for the first three months and I never got one text back! Not one! It hurt that the only time I saw my brother was when he was in a magazine. You must have gotten them if you were making out with girls and completely forgot I existed! So give me one reason! One good reason why I should listen to you!" Harry looked taken aback by my outlash.
"Exactly Harry. I'm going to bed. I have school." I opened the door and Elle's inside. On the couch were four boys. I screamed as loud as I could. Someone put a hand over my mouthing elbowed them in the ribs and grabbed their hand and lifted them over my shoulder. The person landed on the floor with a heavy thud. I heard my moms laughter from the top of the stair well. I looked at the figure. Harry.
"Harold Edward Styles why the hell did you sneak up on me! And who the fuck are these people."
"Rae watch your language." My mom warned. Harry was still groaning in pain on the flooring picked him up and set him on his feet.
"Explain your self before I kick your arse."
"Rae." My mother warned.
"Shut up mom! At least I didn't say for him to explain his motherfucking ass before I fucking kill him!" The four boys and Harry all looked shocked at my out burst. I dashed up my room , as fast as I could go in my skinny jeans and boots. I slammed the door shut. Harry followed me and I was taking off my tank top when he barged through the door. Shit. He saw something he should have never seen. And I don't mean my bra.