Some Back Ground Info

All they guys used to act like the real ones, but something different happened in each of their life that makes them act like they do now. They all each knew each other for years.

Ross and Max are in a relationship, so are Barney and Jin, but roumer has been going around saying Jin is cheating on Barney with Adam.

They have other friends like Jess, a snobby stuck-up girl. And Red, a person that makes people feel horrible about them-selfs. Basically a bully.

Adam was a happy person. Always care free, till something changed him.

Jin was a person that made sure that everyone else was in a good mood, put others before him. Someone you could trust. Till something changed him.

Ross was a shy timid person, but meant well. He would always made people smile and laugh. Till something changed him.

Barney was a helpful person, someone that always had your back and helped you. Till something changed him.

Max was a force not to be messed with. Although most of the time he was a meanie, he was also a brave person that cared for other he cared about, till something changed him.

---------------
Just some info me and my friends thought about! Please ask some questions for the guys to answer! Baiiiiiiiiii! Insanity logging off!