CHAPTER 1

authors note- newest chapter feel free to send me messages and i dont have any other stories now but i might later so read my other books!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto if I did the Akatsuki would never die and Sasuke wouldn't have duck-butt hair

URAGURI'S POV (DUH!)

I walk into the grey living room to see Itachi just Itachi on the black couch eating waffles. (a/n- yes waffles -,-) So without any words i sit right next to Itachi and steal a waffle we sit in akward silence until... Dei comes out so I tackle my bomber friend " Ow that hurt, Uraguri, un." Deidara or Dei as i call him shouts. "I bet it did now Dei and Ita i asked Leader if I can bring some peoplw with me to go to Konaha to steal a scrole so you guys get the please of going with me we like in 5!!!" I say as I walk into my room to get my 2 kanatas that go on my back, 20 kunai, and my dark purple gutair. I tell Leader that Deidara, Itachi and I are leaving now he smiled and said "okay go leave..." I left Leader's office go down the hallway to see they're waiting for me we leave the hideout and leave on Dei's bird and got to Konaha in around 20 mins. Ita and I knock out the guards out. Everything was running smoothly until... We saw Naruto and Sasuke. Itachi became stiff and I froze and did a double take. Then... Sasuke activated his sharigan lightning jutsu and charged at Itachi of course being the nice person I am I almost cut Sasuke's hands off with my swords. Then I put my swords back in their sheaths. Sasuke's on the ground being a wimp. I grab my gutair and played a couple cords. With the sound i Knocked everyone out exept Itachi, and of course me. We ran to the hokages office which no one was in and took the scroll. We were half-way out when the 3rd Hokage came up and said "Mina Uzamaki" which was my original name i chuckle and respond "The names Uraguri No Akatsuki" before i hit him in the head with my fist. We left Konaha and thn I said " Sure, you made the youngest do all the work. Good job, good job." There was a pause until... "You did every thing ,un" Deidara said in respose to my words and all Itachi said was the Uchiha "hn" The rest of the way was silent and when we got back i gave leader the scroll and then took a nap in my room.

Later I was woken up by that idiot Hidan's ritual; why did leader-sama give me a room next to him. I left my cozy black and red painted room to go get some food. Now I regret that. As usual Deidara and Sasori are arguing about art (which I could care less about) I walked to the kitchen to find a empty fridge. I am so mad!!! I look over my shoulder to see Itachi eating Dango (as always) I had a mission for myself to steal three of Itachi's dango's but it was very risky. I ran into the hallway and yelled "Hidan set the house on fire again (yes again) Itachi Kisame Dei Sasori help me!" They all came running, I started walking on the ceiling using chakra to get some food. I stole the entire box but left one because I'm so so very nice and of course ran to my room and hid in my closet while eating dango's. About five minutes after I craw iut cautiously.

I run to be by and fall asleep with a dreamless sleep.