Airplane

*Chapter 5*
Kayleys POV
So after I'm done mentally fangirling about meeting Blake our plane is finally called
"Flight 125 to Houston is now boarding"
Me and Blake show our tickets and then get on the plane
We take a bunch of selfies and make musical.lys and stuff. I end up falling asleep and I wake up to my phone blowing up.
I got so many notifications and followers and stuff. I mean I already had a bunch cause I'm dating Zach but the Blake pictures and stuff made me even more famous. I hate it though because some people think I'm using Zach and the other boys for fame and I'm not I care about all of them.
I was reading through some of the comments and they said things like
"I ship you two Oml #bayley"
"Ew stop switching lanes you two faced whore. You don't deserve Zach or anyone for that matter. You should jump off a bridge."
"Oml you're so lucky and so is he you're so pretty ily kayley I wish you would notice me!😭😍"
(I DMd that girl and said thank you and that I love her too) 😂
I followed some of the nice people and I blocked some of the rude people
Zach told me not to let it all get to me and I try really hard but sometimes it hurts me a lot. I could feel a tear roll down my face and then more and more until I couldn't see and I had my hands over my face.
Blake was still asleep so I didn't make any noise cause I didn't want to wake him up. I took some screenshots of the mean comments and I sent them to Zach.
He got super mad and he posted a picture of us and said
"If you don't like my girlfriend and I being together or you don't like her hanging out with my friends then I suggest you leave. Because if you're making fun of her and telling her to kill herself, you're telling me the same thing. I love kayley with all my heart and anything you say to her may hurt her but it hurts me 10x worse. And I hope you guys know that you may be a fan of me but I will go through kayleys comments from now on and if you say anything remotely rude to her. I WILL BLOCK YOU. And to all of you amazing fans who are saying sweet things and stick by both of us no matter what I will always love you. ❤️"
Ugh he's so sweet he always makes my day better.