38 weeks

Me and Adrien woke up and got out of bed. We both got undressed and went for a shower together. Adrien helped me into the shower and kissed me passionately on the lips. I looked at him as the shower poured down on us, knowing what he was thinking.

"I know kitty, its been a long time since we did it but the bump just keeps getting in the way." I said secretly yearning for him as I saw his privates rise telling me he wanted it too.

"We can try." Adrien said grabbing my hands and bringing me into his body for another kiss.

We changed our position multiple times until eventually we found a way. I sighed in relief as he put it in, finally quenching my thirst. We fulfilled each others needs for about half an hour until the water ran cold and our fingertips wrinkled. We stayed as one, connected, for awhile until we eventually decided to withdraw. I rested my head in his shoulder as he stroked my dripping hair and I gripped his slippery back. The water poured down on our naked bodies as we stood, intertwined.

Adrien helped me out of the shower and wrapped a towel half around me as didn't quite go over my bump. He pulled me into his muscular chest and stroked my hair. He pulled away and looked at my stomach which beared our child, he then traced each stretch mark with his finger, tenderly. He wrapped a towel around himself and kissed me softly.

"Remember we need pack our hospital bags today, you could burst at any time." Said Adrien pulling out two large blue bags.

"Oh my gosh. That's scary." I trembled grabbing one of the bags.

"I know right." Said Adrien grabbing a pair of clean stripy boxer briefs from our chest of drawers.

"I wander how long it will take." I said in thought as Adrien passed me some underwear.

"I'll be there the whole time my lady." Said Adrien whilst placing a red t-shirt and some black jean shorts into his bag.

"What if it really hurts? Eehh..." I said said whilst putting a blue pillow with yellow stars into my bag.

"Aww you'll be fine." Adrien said whilst hugging me and putting a white blanket in his bag along with a yellow baby grow we had picked out for the baby once it was born.

"I'm so scared but I'm just so excited at the same time, I'm... scarcited!" I squealed the slight nervousness showing on my face as I packed the last of my clothes into my bag.

"Bugaboo, just stay calm, it'll be okay." Said Adrien kissing me and walking into the bathroom, grabbing our spare toiletries.

"Oh kitty, I love you so much, you know that right?" I said following him, grabbing my toiletries and stuffing them into my bag, giving Adrien a very loving hug, breathing in his natural fresh scent and exhaling with relaxation and squeezing slightly tighter.

"I know. And I love you so much too." Said Adrien pulling away and pulling a shirt over my naked chest.

We both clothed the rest of our bodies and spent a while playing video games.

"Ooh beat you AGAIN!" I said slamming the controller onto the cushion I was sat crosslegged on.

"I demand a rematch!" Stated Adrien crossing his arms with the controller still in his hands.

"Okay, one more then we have to go down for lunch." I said smirking.

"Challenge accepted." Said Adrien also smirking.

We stabbed at the controller buttons for a good few minutes, doing a dance with our fingers on the keys and toggles. Just as I was about to take the win, Adrien cupped my face with his hands and placed a passionate kiss on my lips, causing me to drop my controller and melt into the kiss. Just as we pulled away, Adrien dived towards his controller and punched at his keys quickly, causing him to win.

"Yes! I finally won!" Adrien punched the air in excitement.

"You cheated!" I said frowning.

"I still won though, I'm afraid my lady." He said smirking guiltily at me.