Social interaction

Imagine looking at someone and thinking that they look really pretty today. How many of you would go up to that person, even if you didn't know them and bluntly just tell them, that they look gorgeous today? From my own personal experience I can say that not many of you. No worries, you don't have to feel guilty, I wouldn't do that either. That is exactly what I want to write about today.

I'm the sort of person who avoids talking with people I don't know very well, if I say avoid then I mean that, if someone close to me would have to name something I'm really good at, then it would probably be"killing smalltalk with even the most talkative person". Now considering that last fact I think we all understand, that I wouldn't be the person who would randomly go up to a stranger and say something to them. Hell no.

I'm not even talking only about face-to-face talking, we can also talk about chatting on the internet. There are three people in this world, that I can randomly text at any time and not feel bad afterwards, I always feel like I annoy people ( unless I just text them for something important like school stuff, some events etc). I can message these 3 at 4 a.m. a stupid vine and then also rant about how uncomfortable my pillow is on this particular night. I do that quite a lot to be honest.

How do people just randomly go up to other people and start chatting? It's a damn mystery to me. This also brings up a slightly other topic: stupid advice from books and movies. We all know at least 10 movies where the main plot revolves around a person telling their crush about their feelings, once they bluntly tell them about their feelings, all the world turns pink and fluffy and they live happily ever after. Excuse me, how does one just walk up to someone and tell them " Hello random citizen I know you probably don't like me back, but hey I like you."? I would probably just die on my way, that would be convenient, I wouldn't have to put myself through all the embarrassment a few seconds later. I'm serious when I say, that I'm going to be one of those 80 years old evil neighbours, who can't control all the dogs that they are living with, but will slide a note into your house from the window or from under a door, saying that you're being way too loud.

With animals it's a whole different case, I've spoken russian with a owner of a French bulldog( I know about 10 words in russian so you can imagine how it went), I've spoken 10 minutes with a mother of a guy from my class, just because she was walking with two dogs, one of them was also a puppy. I smile at every passing dog on the street and if there is a chance then I do all in my will, just so I could pet them for 30 seconds.

Call me weird but this is me, yes I do have a lot of problems.