2.

Its like a shadow. Sorta like your shadow that you see when your walking up the street and the sun is beaming. But, its not your figure its more manly.
-----
Tinashe..

I watched as Dani Daniels and Celeste Star started to play with themselves. I slid my hands into my panties and rubbed light circles on my clit.

B🔪🔫| Your such a turn on. To bad I cant get my hands on you yet.

I removed my hands from my sensitive kitty when my phone rang. Which I totally regret doing.

Tinashe👑| Why are you watching me?

B🔫🔪| Your very intriguing.

Even though I know this was wrong I decided to put in a show for my little stalker. I pulled the covers off my body and stripped from all my clothing.

B🔫🔪| I like this.
B🔫🔪| Turn around and spread your legs.

I did as told and slowly slid two fingers inside off myself.
--
I woke just about 2 hours before having to leave and go to the Coffee Shop. I wasnt prepared enough to see who this was.
I sat at the coffee shop for two hours until closing.

Tinashe👑|  Where are you? 

  B🔫🔪|  Be patient.

Tinashe👑|  ...Im leaving

  B🔫🔪|   Bad idea.

Tinashe👑|  Oh, well.

  B🔫🔪|     See ya at home then.

Tinashe👑|  Bastard.

I handed the waitress a $5 tip before walking out to my car. I fumbled with my keys and tried to hurry and unlock the car when I suddenly heard footsteps.

   B🔫🔪|  Im closer than you think.

I shoved the key in the ignition and pulled off quickly. I slowly pulled into the parking lot of Walmart and stared as the black SUV followed me. I jumped out the car and sped walk to the entrance.
---
Cliffy 😀.
Comment and Vote 
              ~ KillEm