First look at Mr. Evil

hey every one its so nice to have people reading my stories! thanks sorry it took to long to uplode this chapter

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter

Have you every thought about how you would die? You probably whould say "Yes but not much thought." Well,  that is the same for me but now i have these thoughts about who or what will be the end of me.  I can see it now, my lifeless body on the ground with blood on the grass at my feet and all around me, my face blank and emotionless, my chest does not rise or fall just as still as a rock, the right word for me is     DEAD.

Julies pov

"Come here Julie." I hear a very upset Silver say. I walk out of the changing room and look at my self in the mirror past Silver. I am wearing a Green bottum, shaped into a mermaid tall, I feel bare with just a glittering Blue bra shped into to two shells on my chest "Oh my. they are just going to love you!" squeals Silver. Kyle walks in and his mouth drops "Close your mouth or something will fly in!" i say to him he just stands there looking at me, "Kyle? Earth to Kyle?" i say shaking me hand in his view of me. "Umm.....yeah i guess?" he shrugs and walks over to me "Doesn't she look stuning?" says Silver to Kyle "Yeah......? But i don't like the top!" he says with a smirk and a wink at me. I just laugh untill my stomack hurts. "Uh.. How rude of you!" Says Silver in a voice of a capitol Lady who just found out she does  not have fashion. she runs out of the room shaking her hands in the air "Well you've done a great job at pissing off Silver." I State "Yeah i guess i sure did?" he says in a far off voice. I try to walk passed Kyle but he stops me. "Wait Julie!" kyle grabs me arm "What?" i ask "Please stay close to me tonight?" "Uh...Okay?" I say pulling my arm out of his hard graps.

I KNOW THIS IS TO SHORT HAVING A HARD TIME WITH MY LAPTOP