5

- 4 Months Later: My 18th Birthday -

I walked downstairs with Tom on one hip and Shep on the other since they wanted me to carry them downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see a birthday banner and a cake on the table. Then I heard Misha, West, Jensen, Justice, Mom, Dad, Tom and Shep all yell, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

       Since Tom and Shep were on my hips, they yelled right in my ears causing me to groan in pain before I said, "That was my ears, boys."

         Then I put them down and then I hugged everyone until I got to Jensen and he asked, "Don't I get a hug?"

         I laughed and said, "Maybe later."

         He playfully glared at me before there was a knock on the door and Misha went to open it before he walked into the kitchen with my biological parents, Adam and Natalie right behind him. I froze and they both looked at me with smirks. Then Natalie said, "My beautiful daughter. Look at how big you've gotten."

          I took a step back as Adam and her took a step closer to me. I looked at them before I asked, "Why are you here?"

           Adam said, "A girl's 18th birthday is special, darling. It means that you are finally an adult."

          I looked at him and asked, "Why are you REALLY here?"

         Natalie said, "We're here to celebrate your birthday with you, you little brat."

          I said, "Well I don't want you here. So please leave."

           Adam said, "No. We're your parents. You will not tell us what to do."

         I was angry now and I asked, "My parents? You're my parents? Since when did it become normal for parents to kill their oldest child by shooting them in the head and then the mom holding down the youngest child while the father shoots her in the stomach several times?"

          Adam grabbed my arm and Jensen said, "Let her go."

           Adam said, "No. She's my daughter. I will do with her what I please."

         Jensen nodded before he punched Adam in the face.

Adam let go of me before I heard Mom calling the police

Adam let go of me before I heard Mom calling the police. Adam and Nicole pulled out guns and aimed them at me before I hit them both with a frying pan knocking them out. Then the police came and arrested them. We all gave them our statements before they left. Then I sat down on the couch before I heard Jensen say, "The others all went to go get your presents. So you wanna tell me the story?"

       I looked at him:

before I sighed and said, "12 years ago I walked downstairs in my biological parents house and they were celebrating my birthday without me

before I sighed and said, "12 years ago I walked downstairs in my biological parents house and they were celebrating my birthday without me. I was hungry and I told them, so my mom slapped me and told me to go to my room and not come down until they called me. So I went up to my room before my older sister, Jasmine walked into my room and we started playing with dolls. My parents walked inside and my dad dragged her out by her hair before I heard a scream followed by a gun shot. Then my mom held me down while my dad shot me in the stomach several times before everything just went black. I woke up to see a nurse there and she told me that my sister was dead from a bullet wound in the head. Then Ashley, my social worker walked in and she told me that my parents were getting locked up and that I had to go to an orphanage. Then 11 years after that I was adopted by Dad and Mom."

          Jensen put his hand on mine and said, "They would never hurt you, Ally. They love you too much already, Ally. Trust me. They are so proud to call you his daughter."

            I looked at him before we started leaning in and he kissed me softly. I kissed back and then he deepened deepened kiss while pulling me onto his lap. I tangled my hands into his hair deepening the kiss more before we heard someone clear their throats causing us to jump apart. I looked to see Misha there and he said, "You're lucky that it was me and not your dad. He would kill Jensen. Also we all heard your story."

          I nodded and walked into the kitchen to see the counter and kitchen table covered in presents. I heard Shep and Tom ask, "Are you going to leave us because of what happened to your sister, Ally?"

          I knelt down in front of them and looked into their eyes before saying, "No. I promise that I will stay here as long as Mom and Dad let me. You're my little brothers and I love you both very much."

           Then they hugged me tightly before they ran and got a few presents and brought them to me before I opened them. Tom said, "I got you the red beanie and Shep got the black one for you. Well we picked them out and Mommy bought them for us."

         I hugged them tightly and said, "Thank you, guys."

          Then Mom gave me her present which was a shirt that said 'Future Mrs Klaus Mikaelson.' and I smiled widely before I hugged her tightly. I said, "It's perfect."

          Dad got me a Teen Wolf shirt with Scott's, Stiles', Isaac's and Liam's numbers on it. I smiled again and hugged him tightly. Then Misha gave me a Shawn Mendes shirt. Justice and West gave me pictures that they drew. Then Dad said, "Your mom and I got you two more presents."

          I looked at him confused before he took me out to a car and I screamed because it was my dream car. A 1967 Chevy Impala SS was parked in the driveway beside Jensen's 2010 Camero and Jared said, "You already have your driver's license, so your mom and I figured that you would need a car."

          He tossed me the keys and I smiled widely before I said, "I've never drove a Impala before."

          He said, "Jensen will give you lessons. Also, the second present is this."

          Mom gave me an iPhone 8 plus that was rose gold and it had a custom made case that had everyone's names written on it in their own hand writing. Including Tom, Shep, West and Justice. I hugged them both tightly before Jensen said, "I'll be back later, Allison. I am taking you out tonight. Also, I already asked your parents about it and they both said that I could."

            I nodded and then he said, "Dress casual."

           I nodded again before he kissed my cheek and left. Then I went inside with the rest of the group before we all hung out together.