Chapter four

Hey everybody here we go!!!!

This morning jacob was still not home when i woke up. I got up from jakes bed and went to my room to get dressed, i heard a noise downstairs and went to investigate it. When i got downstairs i saw billy jacobs dad and i asked billy where jake was and he said that he was out with some friends. I looked out the window and saw jake and his so called friends i went outside and got a closer look at his friends and realized that they were the protectors. I went over to them and they were staring at me like i was crazy in the head.

"Hey jake can i talk to you?"i asked when we got a foot or two away from them i asked him "whats the matter with you,you dont even come home and tell me your fine and then i find you with them," i pointed to the protectors.

"Its difficult for you to understand right now" jacob said in a mean voice. I gasped because jake never got angry with me over anything, i turned and started walking away when all of a sudden there was this pain in my side and it continued to spread, i screamed and fell down. The pain was so bad that i was shaking and shaking uncontrollable. Jacob snapped out of his mood and came over to me and picked me up and told me to hold on and that we were going to sam's place cause he could help me. When we got to sam's place they put me on a table and strapped me down so i wouldnt move. They gave me some meds so i wouldnt feel the change that will be happening to me.

When i woke up in the morning, i was still strapped to the table. I felt strong and different, and i knew that i could probably break the straps and thats just what i did. I got up and ran to the door quietly and slipped outside. I heard something behind me so i turned and the girl that was with the protecters was there and she snarled at me and said that there can only be one girl in the group and then she changed and i changed too. The girl was a light brown wolf and she jumped at me and i duck and the girl got smacked in the face with the boulder that was behind me. I let a wolf laugh out and turned around and tackled her down on the ground and bite her neck, so that the girl was stunned. I heard a growl and turned around and saw jake and sam in their wolf forms walking to us.

So guys had to stop there got to go do chores. i hate chores lol. xoxo caitlyn