OMS PROMOTIONS

Ok Guys So Many of you must be thinking why I am doing this?? Right Right Right ?? Bingoo You all guessed it right , have to say everybody is quite intelligent *claps and bows for and in front of everyone respectively *
Well I am not paid for this neither I want any award or reward (today I know award and reward sounds similar :p ) for this..All I want is you all to vote for OMS so that it can win in #YourStoryIndia . Come on guys I know what is the power of social media

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls Presenting you The Writer of On Mumbai Streets ANAMIKA *claps*

Guys you know Famous Writers like Chetan Bhagat , Durjoy Dutta once have onlu idea to write their stories ,they didn't have any medium or platform to write the story .. But as you all know someone held their hand, provided them the given platform and the rest is history :)

Thank you to Wattpad for enabling A Software for all the talented writers like Anamika for telling their stories to the world and for their growth and development :)

I am doing this to make Anamika Smile and Happy and Help her Masterpiece to Achieve Glories of Success..Guys Honestly Speaking Just Give it a Read once and I am damn 101% sure you will get addicted to the OMS and help it win in #YourStoryIndia because she deserves this :)

All you have to do is Vote in the Chapter 1 of OMS..If you have already voted for her then revote it because the votes are being counted from 12th of April :D

All Single Boys watch out for Trisha and All Single Girls watch out for Arnav ;)

Please Do Vote and Trust me you will definitely get a great return of your vote :)

Keep Smiling Everyone and Take Care xoxoxo