Kazuma Keito || 和満 佳士

Name: (Last Name) Kazuma || 和満 [meaning “harmony and satisfaction”]
             (First Name) Keito || 佳士 [佳 meaning “excellent, beautiful, skilled”, 士 meaning “gentleman, scholar, samurai”]

Nickname(s): Kei, Kei-nii (Yuki)

☆☆Profile☆☆

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Birthday: March 17

Hair Colour: Orange

Eye Colour: Blue

Height: 187cm

Weight: 71kg

Blood Type: O

☆☆Personal Status☆☆

Status: College Student 

Relatives: Kazuma Yukihime (Younger sister; 17-18)
                  Kazuma Teito (Older brother; 24)

Affiliation: Honan Stride Club (former)
                    T University Basketball Club

Occupation: T University Basketball
                      Club Team Vice-Captain
                      Honan Basketball Club
                      Team Captain (former)
                      Runner (former) 

Team: HONAN (former)
            T University Basketball Team

☆☆Face Claim☆☆

Otonashi Yuzuru (Angel Beats!) 

as

Kazuma Keito

☆☆Personailty☆☆
Keito is the 2nd oldest sibling in the family, making him the older brother of his precious younger sister, Yukihime. He gets very protective of her and loves it when she cuddles with him. He is a very friendly person and tends to have a very approachable aura. He is usually a cheerful person unless someone harms his family. He is a very athletic and courageous person that likes to try any sport, though basketball was the one that stuck with him and he occasionally does Stride for agility and stamina. When he gets angry or annoyed, he may become snarky and sarcastic, and will provoke people. He is a very hard worker to become the strong, both physically and mentally, person he is. When it comes to family, he tends to overthink things when anything happens to them. Though he is popular in his college, he is dense and oblivious to it. But… he isn’t dense to the fact that his little sister is liked by a lot of people and he doesn’t like it.

When the siblings lost their parents when they were young, Keito helped his brother out when they had to care for Yukihime and he took care of Yukihime when she was depressed during the KGB incident because Teito couldn’t always be at home.

☆☆Skills/Talents☆☆
With the help of Stride, he has great cardiovascular fitness, and has built up stamina as well as agility. Because he is agile, he is able to be light on his feet and he is very swift on court, causing him to have the nickname of “Lightning in Court”, as if he could flash away like lightning when he faces his opponents. He has the ability to scan the entire court and come up with the best possible strategy to combat their opponents.

☆☆Likes☆☆
Dogs, Stride, Family, His Basketball Team, Sweets, Basketball, Music, Yukihime’s cooking.

☆☆Dislikes☆☆
Arrogant People, Haters, Yukihime or Teito getting hurt, Negative people, Bullies, When his precious little sister gets love letters and boys he doesn’t approve of getting too close to his sister.