Chapter 14

Augusts House Above 😍💦

Augusts POV:
While We Was In The Car. I Was Looking Over At Kayla Just Thinking About How Beautiful She Is. But Mostly Why She'd Leave Her Momma To Come Wit Me. That's Some ROD Shit.

August: Kayla ?

Kayla's Pov:
Im So Nervous Idek Why. I Love August Even Though Its Been A Short Ass Relationship.. I Think I'm Going Crazy.

Kayla: Yes ? looks at him
August: Why You Come With Me ? stops at a red light I Mean That's Yo Mama.

Kayla: sighs Ik But Now She's With Rosco, My Dad. Im Scared To Go Back And Have Him Do The Same Thing To Me Again tears up And... I Think I'm In Love With You Aug... Ik Its Wrong But I Am.

August: smiles I'm In Love With You Too Mama turns her head towards him and kisses her Ima Protect You If Its The Last Thing I Do Ya Heard Meh ?

Kayla: nods Yes kisses him again

Kayla's POV:
We Pull Up At This Big Beautiful House And I See Lots Of Cars In The Front. They Must Be His.

Kayla: Whoa This Is Your House ?

August: Yeah Mama parks and gets out and opens Kayla's door Come On

They Walk To The Front Doors And When They Walk In, Kayla Is In Awe With The Colors That Where In The House. Even Though August Had Money He Spent It Very Wisely. He Had Gold Vases, White Couches, Basically Tygas Whole House But Not Gold Errethang.

Kayla: Omg August Its So Pretty In Here walking into the livingroom

August: Come On Lemme Show You Yo Room Ma takes her hand

Kayla: Otayyy walks upstairs following August

They Walk Up The Stairs To Many Rooms In The Hall. August And Kayla Walk Down The Hall To Stop At A Huge Light Blue Door. August Opens The Door Letting Kayla Walk In First Then Follows Behind Her. Kayla Walks In With Awe In Her Face. The Room Was White And Light Blue With A King Sized Bed, Huge Flat Screen On The Wall, iMac Computer On A White Desk And A Fuzzy Light Blue Rug. In The Bathroom The Bath Tub Is Huge With A Walk In Shower, Huge Twin Sinks And A Little Flat Screen Above The Huge Glass Mirror.

Kayla: Omg This Is So Pretty August Thank You So Much hugs him and kisses his plush lips

August: You Welcome Mamas kissed her back softly ...My Room Is Just Down The Hall , The Big Black Door Ight

Kayla: Okay I'll Keep That In Mind sits on the bed smiling

August: Imma Go Get Dinner Ready And You Shower And Get Comfortable Baybeh

Kayla: Okay blushes

Kayla's Thoughts: That Man Is The Love Of My Life.

Hope You Guys Like It . Read , Vote , Comment !
-Savage❤