let's go to Brazil

John's POV

7:00am

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep! "Oh Jesus alright alright!" I whisper shout at my alarm if that is even a thing. Bobo springed up from his bed and Jumped on to my chest. He panted, full of excitement when I pulled out the lead out from the drawer "oh you ready huh? Well ya gonna need some food before we go for a walk yeah? How about this nice doggy biscuit" CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! "Aww that's me boy!"

~le time skip~

Just as I head down the drive I hear a voice call my name "John!" I turn around, startled as I see Brad running towards me coming in for a hug. "Oh Brad, jeez ya scared the Crap outta me. woo God!"
"Ha, sorry John"
"Anyway, what you doing here at this time in the morning, huh? Brad ushered me away from the bungalow.
"Right so, err... I need your help"
"Yeah anything for my Bros, what's up?"
"I've decided to grow some balls and I'm gonna ask Em on a date, but I don't know where to take her and I thought, well you could help me out huh? Y'know give me some advice" I was amazed how Brad asked ME, we really are Bros!
"So I recon... Take her somewhere Quiet definitely, I got it!" "I own that fancy restaurant yeah"
"Yeah..."
"You can rent it out, I'll set up the table and everything in the garden bit, you'll sit under the big tree... Ya know what, leave it to me I'll sort it all for ya! No cost, no trouble, it's all on me"
"Oh thanks bro, your amazing!"

~le time skip~

Emily's POV

Omg, Jeremy Kyle show is hilarious! "Hhaaahaaaahaaaa!" Omg this lady slept with her best friends dad! Classic. John and Charlotte walked in the room casually chatting about something random. They came and sat down next to me with big smiles and were followed by Bobo who jumped up on to John's lap. "Aww good dog" I said smiling at Bobo.
"Emily?" John said. Charlotte couldn't stop giggling and God it was creepy!
"Yyyeesss?" By now I was about to slap'em round the face and run but John randomly asked
"Do you wanna go to Brazil"
"Or Australia" added John. I was speechless, I just had no idea what to say. Are we going? When are we going?
"Are we gonna go, like go to Brazil!?"
"That's if you want to Emily" Charlotte raised her eyebrow. It was quite for a second but I broke the silence by screaming
"Yeah! Can Brad and the rest come come too? Please it will be amazing, let's go"

~le time skip~

John's POV

"John have you read the paper yet" Charlotte yelled out into the living room.
"No surprisingly, why?"
"Well y'know Michelle"
"I know loads of Michelles" I smirked.
"Yes alright John I mean Michelle Keegan!"
"Oh yeah course I know her we're like besties, but not as good as us tho" I smiled
"Well her and Mark've splitt up!" I pretended to be shocked but I a!ready knew. I had to be honest with them, they just had to know.
"Emily I need to tell you & Lotts summin"
"Coming" Emily yelled.