Teleportation

Your P.O.V.

   I was coming home from another shitty day at school. I was happy that i was not at school any more. when i got home i ran upstairs and stripped down and changed into some comfortable clothes and started playing The legend of zelda: Majora's mask even though you beat it like 30 times,but the only reason why you REALLY wanted to play is because you wanted to see fierce deity.

"Why hello there sexy" you said while link turned into fierce deity.

"(Y/N) TIME FOR DINNER SWEETIE" her mother yelled

"OKAY"

you quickly ran downstairs, took your plate toppled it with food and ran back upstairs and noticed a random door and curiosity got the best of you and you wandered closer...closer...closer...

"(Y/N) what are you doing honey?"

"uhh i was uhh cleaning and i found this random door here,do know whats in there?"

silence

"mom"

silence

"MOM"

"huh" she responded

"you kinda zoned out right on the spot, everything ok?"

"yeah i just think i need to lie down for awhile"

after she left you felt a strange force pull you toward the mysterious door finally you were close enough so you could reach the knob so you twisted and opened the door. After you opened and walked in the door you blacked out.

This my first story EVER so please spare me your insults

IM SO EXCITED TO DO THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE

SHARE,FAV,AND FOLLOW

bye guys