Chapter 2: Final Exams

"UGH! Boy do I feel stupid!" I told Baseball on the way to class.  "Well, if I were you I would feel stupid too!" Baseball said, "you offended Rocky so bad, he started to barf!!" "Man, I can't go through with this!" I said rather loudly.  "Oh...", I groaned.

We opened the door to the classroom and I went in. "Alright," said the Announcer,  "Here are your tests. This test will decide if you passed the grade of not.."  But  Rocky can't do his test!" I protested.  "Then he will fail." said the announcer.  "WHAT!?" I yelled, "That's not fair!"  "Too bad for you." the announcer retorted.  "O.K. everyone, start in 3... 2.... 1... now."  "You have half an hour to complete the test..." The announcer said.   "First question...", I said to myself.  "Oh that's easy.." "Too bad I was away on the day that we learned this!" I said, frustrated. "This is gonna be an awesome test..."

15 Minutes went by.. "Finished' I heard Baseball say."  "Uh oh!, better hurry!" I said to myself.." One after each other, the other students finished. 

"Only one minute left!", I heard the announcer say.  Taco and I were the only ones left.  "Finished!", Taco said happily. "30 seconds", the announcer said, 10.. 9... 8- "Done I said!", I breathed a sigh of relief. 

On the way home from school,  Baseball asked me if I thought I did well on the final exams. "Well," I replied, "Sure hope so!"