Chapter 9

I woke up to a warm hand caressing my waist and nuzzling my neck. " Ian! when did you get back?" I sleepily say as I turn around to give him more easy acess to me. 

""Hey sleepy head...mmmm..you feel so good.I missed you. Got in an hour ago. Caught an earlier flight   because I could'nt stand the thought of another night without you."

"Silly man...it was'nt night there!" I tease him as he starts kissing and fondling me." God, I missed you too."

"mmmmhmmm been busy?" he asks as he pulls off my comfort t shirt. He is naked and cool from his shower, I inhale his scent deeply as I missed it too!

"mmm planned the party , did some shopping had a slight disagreement with my boss.... the usual."

"slight disagreement?" he mumbles from somwhere between my clevage.

"mmm.." I moan.

"Focus." he orders.

"Not when you do this..ahh...." I moan again as his warm hand slips between my knees and starts to stroke further.

"Disagreement you were saying." as he starts nibbling on my tummy. Tiny kisses as he moves down.

"To hell with my stupid boss Ian ! More I want more!" I thrash out as he reaches for my secret places unerringly.

"mmmm to hell with everything but this." I clutch at his shoulders and buck as he stars to kiss the area above my panties.

He slides them off and bends betwen my legs." To hell with the world my darling!"  

And then there was just the sounds of our love making as we were caught up in a malestorm of passion and the world faded away.

Numerous orgasms and one tumble on the floor later we lay sleepily in each others arms and murmured sweet nothings in each othres ears , when Ian suddenly said " Nicky have you made the bookings for our holiday?"

"Yes sir! All taken care of."

"Nicky somebody recommended a resort there. It is on one of the smallest islands, just a couple of miles long , but the resort is very very exclusive and they are very very private. They don't even advertise , it is all word of mouth publicity I gather."

I make encouraging noises when he suddenly falls silent as if thinking. He continues" Nicky I told Smith we were planning a short break and he came up with this . We can have complete privacy there as there are only a handful of guests there at any given time and moreover the staff is extremely discrete. Nicky I want to make love with you in the sunlight on the beach and in a garden surrounded by the fragrances of nature and this would be perfect. What say you?" He finishes off and looks down at me apprehensively.

" For a man not given to any PDA at all you are becoming quite the exhibitionist huh!" I tease him and he flinches slightly. I take pity on the poor man and tell him exactly what we both want.

"Ian, we can still use the air tickets. Right?" He nods.

" Good. Then I will take care of the bookings I had made and you go ahead with the other details." He smiles and drops a kiss on my shoulder.

" Just to be sure . I am not cancelling the air tickets and you are taking care of the bookings. By the way what resort is this?"

"Nicky we are not having our calls forwarded on our vacation. I am dying for a complete break."

" So am I my love, just wanted to know for the gift I am having delivered to our hotel !"

" Nicky! what gift.." he starts tickling me.

" Behave you brute ..." I pant laughing.

"Your anniversary gift. " I smile mysteriously as his eyes widen at something in my look.