Growing up

A/N: Jacob in the MM

        Who would've thought that my baby brother would get married before me, not  me that's for sure. Being a good ass brother that I am, I tried dating again so I could get married and set a good example for him. Unfortunately for me women these days only care about status, money, and looks. I never understood how power hungry women actually were, they all act the same just like my ex Tiffany.  

         It's not like I was ugly, I'm actually very handsome (so I've been told). I'm the youngest executive in my company working a 9-5 job, so money and status is out of the question.It's just that I don't want some cheap slut or golddigger for a wife. I'm 25 years old and I don't want to be living as a bachelor for the rest of my life. It's time to grow up.

         I'm currently at home since it's my day off, it's around 3 in the afternoon and I hear my roommate opening the door. I looked up to be greeted by icy blue eyes, and for a split second I swear I saw them turn red. "Hey Jason," I said as I adverted my attention back to the basketball game. "Sup Jacob, is this what you've been doing all day? sitting down and watching T.V? I swear you Americans amaze me everyday." I laugh at his little joke.

           Yes I'm living with one of my brother in law's brother, no it's not weird at all. Actually it's like I have another best friend besides Justin. Who also married my brother many years ago, Jason's brother James married my brother as well. You might be thinking how  did my brother marry two guys at the same time, well to put it in a simple way, they're mates. Yes mates, and I'm not talking about werewolves. 

          I'm talking about vampires, you'd expect me to not accept them, but I did that's my baby brother and my best friend since childhood

          I'm talking about vampires, you'd expect me to not accept them, but I did that's my baby brother and my best friend since childhood. Of course I was gonna accept them, plus they're happy and that's all that matters. So after the wedding Jason didn't want to go back to the UK so I offered him a place to stay, and let me tell you at first I was scared because I was still new to the whole vampire thing. But now I'm just like "Okay whatever you're a vampire." 

          Jason and I have been getting along and I'm glad we are now friends. Living with each other for almost 8 years helped create a special bond. "Jacob!" Snapping me out of my thoughts I looked up at Jason. "Yeah, sorry I was in deep thought," I said. Sighing Jason shook his head. "I was asking you, what do you want for dinner?" I shrugged not knowing what I wanted. "Surprise me."

          He nodded his head and went back into the kitchen so he can cook dinner for us. Jason looks like he's the same age as me, but I doubt that he's actually the same age as me. I decided to take a shower before the food was done. I hopped into the shower and turned the water on, i like hot showers so I turned the hot water nob all the way up. * I need to get out more, I need to settle down with a loving wife and with a kid, maybe two* I thought.

            After a good 30 mins went by before I heard Jason calling my name for dinner. I got out the shower and put on a pair of boxers and Pajama pants with no shirt. After getting dressed I went downstairs for dinner, Jason made a 5 star restaurant like steak dinner. My mouth was drooling, and my stomach was growling like a wild animal. I decided to pour the both of us a glass of blackberry wine.

               "So did you find yourself a girlfriend that wasn't a slut yet?" I almost choked on my wine when I heard Jason ask me that

               "So did you find yourself a girlfriend that wasn't a slut yet?" I almost choked on my wine when I heard Jason ask me that. "No I haven't found my significant other yet Jason, Why does it matter to you?" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice. "Because it amazes me how you mortals stress over something that might not be a long-term thing. While us supernaturals have our significant others chosen for us, we at least know that our relationship will be  a forever thing," Jason said as he took a sip of his wine. 

          Times like this I really hate him because he's always trying to get involved with my personal life. "I would appreciate it if you didn't pesture me about my personal affairs Jason." After that there was silence, and for a split second I could've sworn I saw sadness in his eyes. The sound of the phone ringing broke the moment of silence, I got up to answer it. "Hello?" I didn't know who would be calling around this time, I knew it wasn't Tyler or any of my friends so it might  be for Jason.

  "Hello is this Mr. Peterson's home?" It was a female's voice, and she was asking for Jason. Her voice sounds awfully familiar, but from where? "Um... hello?" Yet again I snapped back to reality. "Um yes this is his home, may I ask who's speaking?" "Oh yeah I am Jordan his PA I just wanted to call him to let him know that his 8:30 meeting canceled and his 4:00 meeting was moved to 2:00. And his lunch with the new partners has been moved to the fire gate country club," she said. 

          * Now I remember who she is. She Ty's best friend.*  "Ok I'll let him know about the changes to his schedule," I said. "Thank you very much, have a nice evening." With that the both of us hunged up the phone. "Who was that?" Jason asked. "It was Jordan she said that your 8:30 meeting canceled and your 4:00 meeting was moved to 2:00. And your  lunch with your  new partners was moved to the fire gate country club," I informed. "Oh thank you for telling me,:"he said.

           After dinner I said good night and went into my room, I decided to call it a night. So I hopped into my bed and shut my eyes. Not too long after I was out cold. (A/N: IT'S GONNA BE A LITTLE GRAPHIC SO READER BEWARE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS PLEASE SKIP IT.) At one point during the night I felt someone get in my bed, whoever the person was they took off my blanket. I heard a growl that sounded like an animal or something. I wanted to open my eyes, but for some weird reason I couldn't. 

              "I really wish that you'd open your eyes and see that you belong to me." I know that deep British accent from anywhere, it's Jason! His hands were feeling up and down my body. I felt chills run down my back, every place that he had touched was burning. He started kissing my neck, and I let out a small moan. One of his hands traveled down to my boxers and pulled them down. My male appendage flew out saying hello to the world.

              Slowly stroking me,  he was bringing me immense pleasure and he knew it. "Only I can bring you to unbelievable heights of pleasure like this. I can make you cry out in pleasure." I felt his hand stop but I felt something warm and moist moving up and down. he was sucking on my Jr. His tongue was licking and swirling everywhere, and to my surprise I actually liked it. I've never felt something like this, my hips started to buck he knew that I was close to climaxing. He started going faster, and faster, he did something that I never thought that would be done to me.

  He took his mouth off my Jr. and started stroking me, but his tongue was licking my asshole. "Come for me mate," he said as he continue to lick me. I exploded everywhere, I could feel him licking me clean. I was breathing heavily, my body was still shaking from my mind blowing orgasm. "When you wake up you won't remember any of this," Jason said kissing my forehead. "Good night mate." I heard him close the door, after that I went back to sleep.

A/N: THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL TO SINK YOUR TEETH INTO ME, AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS IN THE PAST AND GETTING FRUSTRATED I'M ACTUALLY VERY HAPPY WITH THIS ONE. PLEASE SUPPORT ME! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK PLEASE GO READ IT NOW, I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET LOST WHILE READING THIS. SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SEEMED A LITTLE RUSHED. PLEASE REMEMBER TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

I LOVE YOU LOLLIES.