The Duck And The Knight

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
          1.The Duck And The Knight
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Fakir's POV:

'oh how the knight has fallen slowly in love with such a beautiful ballerina, but she didn't know his feelings. Once she was sent to battle he was afraid he couldn't protect her by just writing on a piece of paper. He felt hopeless.

He wanted her to be safe. She wanted the prince more then anything and the poor knight was fine with that. That is until he found out what she had to do.'

It's been 3 years since Duck has turned into a duck for the rest of her life. I've learned to understand what she's saying so we can still talk like we did.

Rue and Mytho are still in the story, living their lives as husband and wife. Every once and a while I get a post card or letter from them.

I continued to write stories. Some for fun, others when I'm angry, or when I'm sad. Most of them is about Duck, making her human again is all I want more then anything.

The pen in my hand dances across the page, writing another story. One that I hope will turn Duck back into a human that is.

'the dance of the Ravens was long over, her being a duck, the time had come. In order for her to become the hero she had to give up her being a human girl. All for the one she loved but the prince didn't love her back. He had fallen for the silly Raven.'

I look over to her as she makes her way out of the water and over to me. She shakes the water off of her feathers and looks up at me.

"Quack." Duck waddles over to me.

'I'm hungry.'She means.

"Who wants a treat?" I smile.

"Quack!!" She spins around in happiness.

'I want a treat!!' She means.

I take out a piece of bread and hold it above her. I spin it around as she chases it, laughing a little and then pulling it back up to me.

I stick out my tongue playfully and she pouts. I end up throwing it over to her so she can eat it. Once again I continue to write in my story, just hoping it can finally turn her back.

'The hopeless little duck someday wishes to become a human again. With a little spin and a dance she turns back at the dusk of midnight, the spell being broken and her being human once more.'

~~
Later That Day:
~~

"I'm going for a walk, are you coming with." I put my pen down and look over at the small duck sleeping in my lap.

"Quack..." She opens her eyes and looks up at me.

'Sure I guess...' That's what she means.

"I'll carry you on my shoulder if you wish." I scope her up and place her gently on my right shoulder.

She snuggles into my pony tail as if it's a blanket, and falls asleep again. I get up from my chair and head down a small path.

I head into the town and over to the post office, Picking up another letter from Mytho and Rue. Heading out I start reading it.